Male HQ

Thai Aj Boy Are Friendlier Than Sg Gay Boy

Guest snowboar

Guest snowboar

Why is it that Thai boy are sincere & friendlier than Sg boy ?

Most sg aj are quite arrogant , proud & stuck up.

Even pinoy aj also friendlier than local gay .

Thai, Sg, or Alien, show them the $$$$, legs straight away open up wide.

Lol locals. Just accept the fact that you guys don't have a proper upbringing.

Did your "proper upbringing" include English lessons? If you wish to critique others, please use at the use proper English. If not, you are just inviting blacklashes. Furthermore, you start a thread flaming SG-reans in a SG-based forum. Kudos! Lets see where that gets you... probably one of the reasons you won't dare to register as a formal user on BW. :whistle:

Back on topic... Sure, SG guys tend to have a higher proportion of dudes who are arrogant and stuck-up, c.f. Msians, Pinoys, Caucasians, etc. But that's old news dude. What is it that you seek to obtain from creating this thread? POVs from sociology and psychology professors?

Assuming you are SG-rean (from your lousy Singlish), it's obvious that people find SG-reans stuck-up because of guys like yourself who utters nonsense without cerebral processes. :thumb:

aiyo, kool down. TS cant get any mojo in singapore that TS can get his thrill overseas lah. thats why he assume singaporeans gays are 'stuck up'. i suggest TS try to contact that dude who started the thread on 'how gays shd behave in mrt so as not to be discriminated', these two numbnuts sure can walk hand in hand in the sunset.

Then please go Philippines and Thailand to enjoy your friendly boys there. Why are you here?

Got such a thing one ar?

I personally don't find Singaporean ajs unfriendly (some of them probably, but not the majority of them).

But I guess different culture has different values.

Thais and Japanese tend to be very polite even to strangers, while Chinese in general have the "mind your own business... don't be so kay poh" mindset.

Doesn't mean they are arrogant or unfriendly.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

There are Japanese gay saunas that do not allow non japs to enter, how friendly is that? Anyway how do u define " friendliness "? Most of us do not practice air kisses, so angmo whO does that are more " friendly"? Thais in bkk are not as "friendly" as u think they are. We are not outwardly expressive to strangers but rarely are we "unfriendly" ESP to people in need.

Edited by gstc82

There are Japanese gay saunas that do not allow non japs to enter, how friendly is that? Anyway how do u define " friendliness "? Most of us do not practice air kisses, so angmo whO does that are more " friendly"? Thais in bkk are not as "friendly" as u think they are. We are not outwardly expressive to strangers but rarely are we "unfriendly" ESP to people in need.

Not so long ago, even some Japanese straight bars did not allow non-Japanese to enter...

Well, let's not generalize, you get à "friendly" welcome in most Japanese places.

And I never got any problem in Singapore...

I think Thai people are friendly, but so are many Singaporeans I have met. Friendliness can manifest in many different ways.

On the other hand, I don't really get the point of this thread. What do you expect people to say? "Um, ya, we're stuck up cuz we're hot as fxxk! :smokin: " ???

As JohnConqueror mentioned before, starting a thread in a SG-based forum flaming Singaporeans isn't just an open invitation to bash you, it's also inviting backlash hate upon Thai (or any other nations') guys who might not appreciate being placed in a comparative context, positive or otherwise. fxxking troll.

Edited by GoodBoyRan

Guest sg-sedia!

Fra

Not so long ago, even some Japanese straight bars did not allow non-Japanese to enter...

Well, let's not generalize, you get à "friendly" welcome in most Japanese places.

And I never got any problem in Singapore...

Jap places had these rules because of two, erm, beliefs:

1) Gaijins can't speak Jap, so would make things awkward for the Jap customers. And customers are kings! (Gaijins would feel awkward too)

2) Some did believe Gaijins would bring HIV into the country.

Well most of these went away, as I heard.

Fra

Jap places had these rules because of two, erm, beliefs:

1) Gaijins can't speak Jap, so would make things awkward for the Jap customers. And customers are kings! (Gaijins would feel awkward too)

2) Some did believe Gaijins would bring HIV into the country.

Well most of these went away, as I heard.

You are right, those were the reasons I hearded.

But it's funny when a lovely geisha pushes you out of a bar, saying with a wide smile "sorry, Japanese only!"...

Anyway, I agree, you don't see that anymore, and Japan is à wonderful country, like Singapore...

Overly generalised , and sweeping with giant broom to place all Singaporeans together is not very helpful, this type of comparison will always get flamed , but on your part should you introduce yourself and say a bit about yourself fisrst like where you come from , where did you encounter the friendly locals, under what conditions and where you encountered unfriendly locals and under what conditions.

if you are expat , there are expat forums catering to non locals telling you where to go to have friendly pickups, where there are money compensated friendships and where to get freebies.

If i need to telll you this infor, i guess , you are a newbie and new in town and will probaly cum and go back to your home country in a matter of days. sometimes it is just luck, like the lucky businessman from phil , who hooked up with a very horny local guy who is in his early twenties adn late teens who met at Raffles city , hooked up and had hot bareback sex in his hotel and took a video and post it on the internet and the local guy was so grateful at being fxxked bareback he was squeling away like, guinea pig. hot sex and hot hookups is sometimes by luck.

snowboar.. do you know why most Sgboys are stuckups to you?

Because

1. You look like fxxk.. and we are not interested

2. You think money can buy the world, which the thais open their legs up to you for money, but we have our pride and dignity, we only sleep with people we are interested in.

its you that is stuckup

• Guest locked this topic