Male HQ

Yet Another Stupid Post

trueblue

LOL, trying too hard to be un-Indian?

Too bad, his IC states 'Indian' as race.

This young Indian punk can try going for skin bleaching head-to-toe like Michael Jackson though, but he will have a harder time getting rid of the accent and the coconut oil smell.

LOL, trying too hard to be un-Indian?

Too bad, his IC states 'Indian' as race.

This young Indian punk can try going for skin bleaching head-to-toe like Michael Jackson though, but he will have a harder time getting rid of the accent and the coconut oil smell.

Wow. Racist AND condescending, all in one. Well done.

It is quite common when one answers to the question of his race, a follow up question usually 'do you speak the language?' 'do you celebrate the festive' 'have you visited your home town' and several other questions about one's race. We know in SG, one's race follow's the dad's race (correct me if I am wrong).

A person having his identity card labelled with a race doesn't mean he grew up within the ethnic group. I know people of different races brought up by other races and just like the 'little indian guy', they had to tell those who started to ask questions about the race and whatever related to the race they know nothing about.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee