Male HQ

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Guest timeschanges

Guest timeschanges

Anyone realised that now lots of tattoos guys who are aj ?

When u first see them u see their tattoos you won't assume they're AJ until they told you.

Like those beng beng.

Isn't such stereotyping behave is abundant here ?

Just because some members only pose his face pic and when they like what they see, they quickly conclude he is some hunk or stud, without even looking at the rest of the body

In the first place you can't confirm thats even their pic

Then when they meet up with such high hopes only to be disappointed they complain non stop here and to friends to justify their gullibility and stupidity

Can happen here and in Grindr

Guest stbrianud

Isn't such stereotyping behave is abundant here ?

Just because some members only pose his face pic and when they like what they see, they quickly conclude he is some hunk or stud, without even looking at the rest of the body

Then when they meet up with such high hopes only to be disappointed they complain non stop here and to friends to justify their gullibility and stupidity

Yea yea.. That happens a lot... I guess because we put the best pictures of ourselves... Well... It's hard I guess...

But I mean not for those that don't care that much about looks which many people claim they don't...

It is wise not to confirm anything before meeting someone as he might not like what he will see or you might not like what you will see. Fair for both parties. Of course, horny gay men will want to confirm fun and by you telling them you are not confirming anything till you guys meet, you will be immediately labelled as time wasters or get blocked and as you wrote

Side track a bit: The saunas in Singapore should start installing self-service fxxk/suck machines to ease the craves for dicks and assess! LOL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

It is wise not to confirm anything before meeting someone as he might not like what he will see or you might not like what you will see. Fair for both parties. Of course, horny gay men will want to confirm fun and by you telling them you are not confirming anything till you guys meet, you will be immediately labelled as time wasters or get blocked and as you wrote

Side track a bit: The saunas in Singapore should start installing self-service fxxk/suck machines to ease the craves for dicks and assess! LOL!

HAHA! Nothing beats the real thing man! HAHA

yes, i agreed with the rest of u guys...

gays can come in alot of shape, size and attributes...

i have come acrosss ah beng, mat, nerdy, skater... in addittion to ur usual stud, hunk, skinny, chubby gang....

• Guest locked this topic