Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

I know a lot of you may / may not believe in horoscopes because its silly staring at constellations and all that, but for boredom sake, let's share what is YOUR starsign and what is your favourite starsign.

I'm aquarius and I kinda like virgo.

Cheers!

Gemini...

I remember being obsessed over cancer cause of crush. I would read the love horoscope daily to see if it would be the time for me to confess.. Lol

ARGH NAIVETY

Ya could prob/ mostlikely not make it w cancer tho, hahahaha. Based on personal experience

Me cancer, and like cancer as well : D, easy to click and talk

I am a CanCerian and I like CanCerians...

Reason being : Probably its becuz I got to know a fellow Cancer guy now, and he seems to understand me "inside out" ... The rationale behind my behaviors / Likes , Dislikes etc...

Very heart - warming

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

I know a lot of you may / may not believe in horoscopes because its silly staring at constellations and all that, but for boredom sake, let's share what is YOUR starsign and what is your favourite starsign.

I'm aquarius and I kinda like virgo.

Cheers!

Haha i see....

Hmmz, I tend to clash w Virgo guys... Not sure why !

Perhaps its due to the Star Signs !! Hahaha

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

I am a taurus and i think i like scorpio

i once met up with a scorpio, he's a classice scorpio representative

extremely friendly and good/kind to you if you are considered to be a friend

and a horrible enemy if you get into his bad books......

was kinda terrified by him and cut off contacts after i rejected his advances

Virgo..........

Favourite starsign is ... probably virgo too... cause I know the virgo personality helped me a lot, but if I can choose my starsigns at will, probably gemini for that outwardness and sociability.

Edit, talk about dislikes will be majority of Air and Fire signs due to personalities conflicts. Air likes freedom and social, fire like individuality and strong personality. The key would be Sagittarius though, individualism too overwhelming.

Most afraid would be scorpios..... I guess most horoscope readers would know why. :P

Edited by Impere

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Guest stbrianud

I'm a Scorpio.. *pinch* *sting*

I don't have a particular preference I guess... Can someone tell me what my sign likes? Haha

I think I'd like anyone from October to December period... Not sure why... Seems like most of the good guys I've dated are from

These months

no love for Pisces? :D i'm a Piscean..

couple of my crushes before were all Aquarians.. i guess i like their outgoing personality. Cancer is pretty nice too.

Yea can tell you are a piscean, you are very discreet and secretive. Thats why you dont put a pic here. :)

i am capricorn and ppl say i am typical capricorn..

i used to have a crush on an aries guy, maybe it's too different because Capricorn is quiet but Aries is noisy.. i dunno, i didnt have interest on zodiac actually, but at that time i had searched on this two..

I'm aries!!! and u r the only one talking abt my sign!!! hahahaha

I'm a taurus... But I did date a scorpio gal once and the sex was damn explosive... Can u imagine if it was a guy....?!

But currently I'm with an aquarius guy... The relationship we have is sweet and amazing too...

Sag here. I love it, ROAM FREEEE CHILDREN~!!!! :hat:

Not conscientiously partial to any sign, but all 3 past :whistle: relationships have been with Pisceans, all with birthdays directly one day next to each other.

Yay someone else with the same sign as me...lolx

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

• Guest locked this topic