Male HQ

Have U Ever Touch A Dick So Fake ?

Guest sofake

You means dick that feels like your own dick? So how does it feel? How does a implant dick feel? TS got nothing better to do to night I guess.

Guest sofake

No. i mean i once had fun with this guy. When i touch the dick it's like the feeling when i hold e dick is fake like that.

Eh pls la not trying to troll u all k

I remembered reading somewhere in BW about a guy who went for dick extension from 6'' to 9''. He shared his 9'' dick is like a noodle and when it is hard, it is never as hard as it used to be when it was 6''.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest sofake

Well i suspect that the guy i had fun with is a sex changer .

Prolly she change sex into a guy ?

And when i touch his chest i got sort of turn off the feeling is like touching a breast.

Okay i don't know why the fcuk am i thnking this way .

Guest wowbyit

Well I have seen and touched it before on my Thai massager. His tool is thick like those metal can drink and its not as hard as the real erected tool..a bit spongy. Luckily he's a htm. I can't imagine myself thrusting a can drink up my ass

Guest sofake

Well I have seen and touched it before on my Thai massager. His tool is thick like those metal can drink and its not as hard as the real erected tool..a bit spongy. Luckily he's a htm. I can't imagine myself thrusting a can drink up my ass

OMG YES . THE GUY I TOUCHED THE DICK FEELS SPONGY . EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID !!

• Guest locked this topic