Male HQ

I Used To Love This Guy So Badly But Now...............

Guest Sigh87

Guest Sigh87

Hello fellow blowingwind-ers (: It's me Sigh87 i hope my name rings a bell to some of you all here.

Dear All ,

I have some troubling matters well it's isn't the blonde hair guy thing .

2 months ago i dated this guy and i loved him a lot and he seems to be that kind of " Play hard to get " okay i even cried for him before and now when i think back what i have did i find it so Stupid .

Suddenly he texted me and normally in the past i would feel very excited happy BUT now strangely.

I don't feel anything at all .

Rather i hope that he don't text me anymore.

Strange isn't it ? I used to love/like him so much but things/feeling changes so fast

Guest stbrianud

Lol sorry I don't remember any sigh87 haha >___<

Anyways it's just normal.. You has a crush... You thought it was love... Love is not like energy.. It can be created and destroyed... Sometimes these messed up stuff happens... It shows you have moved on... But apparently you hate him lol. Don't... Don't like the love you once had for him turn to hate... Turn it into friendship instead...

Guest SuanLum

It's just a crush. I understand the feeling. You think about the person 24/7 and it disrupts your daily live. However if you are just an option and not his priority I think you should cut off all connection and move on. You deserve better!

Guest stbrianud

It's just a crush. I understand the feeling. You think about the person 24/7 and it disrupts your daily live. However if you are just an option and not his priority I think you should cut off all connection and move on. You deserve better!

I agree...

But it's not that easy.. When you at this stage.. You think that just talking to him will hopefully bring him closer and maybe it will blossom into love... It's hard to let go...

Trust me I know.. I just had to let this guy go for the very reason you just said... It's so

fxxking hard

Guest SuanLum

I agree...

But it's not that easy.. When you at this stage.. You think that just talking to him will hopefully bring him closer and maybe it will blossom into love... It's hard to let go...

Trust me I know.. I just had to let this guy go for the very reason you just said... It's so

fxxking hard

Same here but we can't survive on false hopes and empty promises. Close friends helped me during this lousy phase of my life

Guest Sigh87

Thats just a crush I guess. If you truly love someone, the feeling will linger in your heart even if you have broken up/not met years ago. I still have feelings for my ex. Sigh

I agree with you . Maybe thats not love but crush instead.

You're dam right . If you truly love someone, the feeling will linger in your heart even if you have broken up/not met years ago.

Guest Sigh87

I KNOW I KNOW.

I feel the same!!

You just like the process of chasing someone.

EXACTLY. The feeling i had for him last time is like the process of chasing someone!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow blowingwind-ers (: It's me Sigh87 i hope my name rings a bell to some of you all here.

Dear All ,

I have some troubling matters well it's isn't the blonde hair guy thing .

2 months ago i dated this guy and i loved him a lot and he seems to be that kind of " Play hard to get " okay i even cried for him before and now when i think back what i have did i find it so Stupid .

Suddenly he texted me and normally in the past i would feel very excited happy BUT now strangely.

I don't feel anything at all .

Rather i hope that he don't text me anymore.

Strange isn't it ? I used to love/like him so much but things/feeling changes so fast

Now you dun love him anymore and so no need to cry for him. Go open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. So, what's your problem here?????? you want to cry over him again? è´± !

To #1:

I did crazy and stupid stuffs for him. E.g. I tot of coming out to my family for him and I deliberately applied for jobs that are near his house @ Duxton (Somehow, his 'god' gave him so much power over me). He was the one who approached me initially (which I gave him some attitude), dated me for swims and after some months, he gradually gave me cold shoulder and keep reminding me that he is a very busy & stressed teacher. Besides marking, he needs time with his family, church and dog. But it was too late as I had already fall for him and so I believed him. To date, I still believe him.

I went through the same pain you had and I took more than a year to recover and regain my true spirit. Fate loves to tease us and made both of us cross paths many times, but I have learnt to isolate this pain.

Thats just a crush I guess. If you truly love someone, the feeling will linger in your heart even if you have broken up/not met years ago. I still have feelings for my ex. Sigh

This I can empathize with. Strange that we can't set aside people who has long cast us out of their lives

Guest veteranAJ

Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together

We are never ever ever getting back together

You go talk to your friends talk

To my friends talk to me

But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like ever...

• Guest locked this topic