Male HQ

How Will U React When Car Going To Crash

Guest GUEST

how will u react when a car going to crash on u on the road. u stand there stun and scream and let the car hit u? or u run to avoid. bet many choose for the car to bang on them as they are just too stun to react.

I had an accident when I was 10. It happened along queensway. A motorcycle hit me. All I remember is I stood there, stared straight at the bike. No feeling, no pain, no recollection of that bike hitting me. But there is a difference if someone Intentionally want to be hit by a vehicle n if it's an accident. I was stunt as I did not Plan or expect to met an accident, I am sure there will be a huge amount of pain when the vehicle hits someone who knows n expects to be hit.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

The point is to never run through the motions whilst panicking. Whenever executing something, know the processes or precautions like the back of your hand, calmly.

I will adjust my expectations and react accordingly.

There was one time, a car lost control and was coming towards me. But I knew where it was heading. It was going to crash into me if I walked any further. So I stopped walking and let the car glide through in front of me and drop into the ditch.

But of course if you are dealing with a Ferrari, there is little hope like what Hilder said.

i will jump into the air and time will slow down as the car goes by under me. lol

But seriously, i don't think there's anytime to react or even register what happens until you've landed and probably bleeding and the shock has passed then you will think to yourself "I should have moved faster"

If I'm involved, I'll just hope I'll die so I can see how the afterworld looks.

Plus, I don't wanna get injured and lose a limb surviving for another 50 years.

Or half a head.

If I'm not involved, I'll just scream "bang"(When tires starts screeching), and hope it'll really bang.

Then be a typical "kaypo-kia" and take many pics.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

How would you react? I don't think I can even think what I would do when that happens. We can always plan for emergencies but such emergency happens so suddenly it would be a miracle to be safe and alive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Yes indeed but let's not forget if we should live another day, the preparation we make might be useful for the another day. :-D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic