Male HQ

Indirect Tweets With Ex Boyfriend. How?

oxfordy

I do concur with RelaxZen, but nobody can tell you what to do - or not to. It's only natural to feel the lingering sense to belong after a break up.

I've actually read your other thread, and it seems to me that neither of you are willing to land the axe. Although I am not a fan of such a breakup method, maybe leaving things as it is and drifting apart isn't such a bad idea.

yeah, no replies on social media, please.

Relationship matters should be kept between the two of you. Don't air it cos friends may get involved or dragged into the drama - it can get unnecessarily messy, and also make you appear bitter and emotionally immature.

Having said that, his reply is thoughtful. If my ex said that to me, I would be so f..king happy to have had the relationship with him.

yeah, no replies on social media, please.

Relationship matters should be kept between the two of you. Don't air it cos friends may get involved or dragged into the drama - it can get unnecessarily messy, and also make you appear bitter and emotionally immature.

Well said. Coincidentally, i received a whatsapp message from him just two hours ago, got me thinking and reminiscing a bit. Just stay level-headed and move on, remember, no expectation means no disappointment.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest stbrianud

Honestly, how much more insensitive can you get?

Lol way more just FYI...

Honestly it's pretty obvious both of you arent over each other... Maybe just trying talking things through... Maybe the relationship is worth salvaging....

Gosh... A 16 month relationship...

From what I'm reading here, I feel that there is still room to salvage your relationship. Both of you must have put in a lot, mentally, emotionally, physically into this relationship and (I believe) cant bear to let it part.

Calm yourself down, go through all the reasoning rationally and decide if being single is what you really want. If being single is the way to go, make a promise to yourself to not think about him as a bf anymore, curb your raging emotions when it flares up, divert those negative energy away and let time perform it's magic. If you guys want to patch up, ask him out for a talk over dinner, talk things out, sound him out to know what he feels. If there is a fault line, this is a good chance to mend it and move on, learning your past lesson by hard. From then, decide your next move if he's really the right one for you.

The above is what I'm thinking when I went through your post. I hope the best for you and you will not regret the decision that you have made / already made.

Woah, that's really long but I'm curious to know why you break up with him. 'm definitely not in the position to know why unless you're willing to share your story.

If you still have feelings, salvage the relationship. If you don't. Just leave it as it is. If he doesn't want you back, there's plenty of guys waiting for you out there.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.