Male HQ

Would You Get Into A Serious Relationship With A Bi Who You Know Will Start A Family One Day?

Guest NoworFuture?

Guest NoworFuture?

as above

Would you get into a serious relationship with a bi who you know will start a family one day?

being bi means one's capable of loving both a male and a female

living in Asia, in Singapore rather where the conventional societal norms is to start a family (be it family pressure, retirement plan, joy to have children, want to buy a HDB etc.), it is always more attractive , enticing , correct and easy to marry a girl and start a conventional family

would you put in effort to develop a serious relationship with someone bi knowing that this relationship have no distant future??

or would you focus on now and just play by ear???

would any bi here give up conventional marriage all for a lover who's gay??

Guest stbrianud

Excuse me. But being bi doesn't mean you are capable of loving a man or a woman. It means you are attracted to both of sex be it sexually or romantically or physically.

Anyways, it's a chance... A risk. You have to decide if you wanna take that leap of faith... No one but you can decide that. Q

Base on my life experience so far I have seen 3 cases where the "Bi" guy (usually the TOP) after a while dump the "BTM" and get married.

Each relationship average from 5-8 years.

Well, it's good to have faith but I do believe this "fxxk me badly once, shame on you. fxxk me badly twice, shame on me."

Why risk getting putting in all the emotions and affections, only subjecting yourself to hurt eventually? On the other hand, if you genuinely care about him, let him go.

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Dun worry. In my case, I told me that on the night we get to know each other. Fast forward to today 9 years later, he still attached with me. hahahahaha

PS: I believe some guys used that excuse as an "emergency exit" as he is still unsure of the relationship. So that if he wants a breakoff in future, he can say "don't say I never warn you". bad boy, bad boy.

Guest stbrianud

correction: .... he told me that .....

Firstly, there's an edit button. Hahahaha

Base on my life experience so far I have seen 3 cases where the "Bi" guy (usually the TOP) after a while dump the "BTM" and get married.

Each relationship average from 5-8 years.

Well, it's good to have faith but I do believe this "fxxk me badly once, shame on you. fxxk me badly twice, shame on me."

Secondly, Third time?? Haha...

Edited by stbrianud

Gives you an excuse to sing 'Womanizer' when he break up with you. lol just kidding.

Normally I don't go for bisexual guys though (sorry), it's one thing to see your crush flirting with another guy but another to see your crush flirting with a girl.

But hey, we have famous fictional bisexual/pansexual characters on TV:

tumblr_mapw0hDHLa1qg8ght.jpg

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Would you get into a serious relationship with a bi who you know will start a family one day?

Ans: NO...

would you put in effort to develop a serious relationship with someone bi knowing that this relationship have no distant future??

Ans: You could try.....Thats what i did hoping he would change his 'idealogy' for me.....but I gave up waiting for so long cause some ppl are just determined to follow the norms.....but my advice is still no.............dont bother putting in too much effort.

would any bi here give up conventional marriage all for a lover who's gay??

Ans: Not that I know any, I would be happy to know one lol. Hopefully a bi here will see you thread and give his views?

感情有时不是你可以控制的, 太多的" 意外 "常发生,

也许是日渐深情或许是空虚造成的。

一开始, 很多人只是逢场做戏, 但后来事与愿违。

会发生的, 避不了, 不会发生的, 你将不会碰到,

人生不就是这样?

重点不是你爱上了, 而是你会如何取舍如何做?

Guest maryjane

感情有时不是你可以控制的, 太多的" 意外 "常发生,

也许是日渐深情或许是空虚造成的。

一开始, 很多人只是逢场做戏, 但后来事与愿违。

会发生的, 避不了, 不会发生的, 你将不会碰到,

人生不就是这样?