Male HQ

Aged 18 To 27 Look Here

Hafizal Ellroy

Hello. I intend to start a group of friends who are interested in shopping, hitting the gym , movies, etc...

I hope the outing would be on a Saturday so that we could hang out sometimes. Those of you who are interested, just comment on this post. Thanks.

P.S. No preference, if you are matured but young at heart your always welcome. But no guys above 35. ;)

why the --- are you in a website for mature guys yet ban people abv 35 from your group? anyway, are u aware this is not the section to place your ad?

You yourself old already say so la! Come here to KPKB for what?

You yourself old already say so la! Come here to KPKB for what?

You are irrelevant and disgusting. Obviously you are not matured enough to be in a matured group. This is the discussion section for all BWers. So obviously any registered member has every right to discuss stuffs here. Every registered member. registered member. registered.

I shared with the nice BW member I spent time with an hour ago at my pad. Told him there was once someone on Grindr aged 27 messaged me and said 'Hi. I am hard. Can I suck your dick?' I don't look for fun online but I thought I would be a cockteaser and have a bit of fun on Grindr. He came back and said 'I don't think I want to suck you dick anymore.' I asked why? He said, 'You are too old for me.' I replied, '1st, you have not met me to see how I look like. 2nd, I hope when you grow older no one will tell you that.'

Ziz munching on popcorns while waiting for mod's arrival...for these:

are u aware this is not the section to place your ad?

Yeap. Sorry but if u are looking for group of friends please go to the personal folder. This section is for discussions...

Hahaha

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee