Male HQ

How To Get Rich Fast Legally

pop24246

You guys are so cute and adorable!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Seduce the HK Tycoon's daughter for SGD$80,000,000 and give me $1 million as commission.

The rest left out something important. They only raise this for your consideration. But for me I will share with you HOW to do it and you give me $5million as commission? haha :)

Am here for sincere friends... 

Well, the title is "How to get rich fast legally" right? In reality, u can't get rich fast legally with the exception of gambling. Buying and selling shares and stock is also a form of gambling.

For such a ridiculous question, it calls for, as u put it, "troll posts or being sarcastic at TS......"

• Guest locked this topic