• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 8:01 PM, Yas1950 said:

I used to enjoy face-sitting and rimming for years. Until I came across a very discourteous and
rude bottom who was unclean and farted in my face. I got turned off immediately after. This was like over
ten years ago.

Goodness… such a rude bottom. Hope you have gotten over it since was 10 years ago.

I love to be rimmed . I remember at the old Tenmens open air terrace, there was a wooden bench that faces the street, I started to be rimmed there , never thought someone would love rimming more than sucking so I just went with the flow.

He was never satisfied so he asked me to stand and follow him at the raised wooden platform.

What he told me really got me horny, he told me sit on his face. He laid down and he didnt care if people smokers and voyeurs alike will see him (me its ok), up until today it has not happened again but I do love to eaten and licked, my hole was wet. Is like being worshipped.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love to rim especially the guy got smooth clean rosy pink ass i can eat like sucking a sea snail aka chut chut while the btm start to moan and quiver. I will spread opened wide like split open the durian and put my face and tongue in and swirl nibble the asshole and suck it. Once it opened like hibicus i suck the ass juice and lay him down and release my anaconda invade is love deep tunnel and spur and squirt his precum than the his hot lava.

4 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I love to rim especially the guy got smooth clean rosy pink ass i can eat like sucking a sea snail aka chut chut while the btm start to moan and quiver.

Ah my hubs literally did that just now - sucking hickeys directly on my hole and left a purple love bite directly there!

He rarely does that, which made me squeal in suprise - which drove him into a frenzy to lock down my thighs with his arms and suck/bite harder and more violently on my hole - which made me squeal louder! Which made him suck even harder! etc. into an growing frenzied spiral until his sperm blasted out of his cock.. only then we finally start to wind down and take deep recuperative breaths... 😮💨