Male HQ

Rimming And Facesitting

lonely57

• 2 weeks later...

I always make sure I and my partner (whoever it is at that moment) are completely
clean and showered before I allow any rimming on either one of us. Never mind if
the smell of soap or shower gel takes is overwhelming but without my being sure 
of the cleanliness, I can hardly ever give or receive. That is why I seldom do it tho
I like it when it happens.
Hey but that's me being honest ok?
Hope I don't get shot down by you guys.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, LeanMature said:

What's like being face sitted ?  Imagine being sit on and running out of oxygen due to the nose and mouth being covered by the ass...

It’s not literally sitting on a person like their face is a chair. Think of it more along the lines of a sex position. It’s just angling your ass closer to your partner as he’s lying down. The point is to pleasure each other and not try to suffocate them. 😂

Edited by rainynight
  • 3 weeks later...

Sit on my face and spread your ass. I will rim it wet. 

Good morning every. How are you doing today? 32 m ind sg 169 78 seek fun in Singapore. Am flexi bottom. I don't have a place to host but am willing to travel. I am discreet. Let me know if you guys are horny. 

Telegram/Line id: tipsytraveler 

Have an awesome Sunday! 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...