Male HQ

How Is It Like When Gay Screw A Gal?

Guest guest

In the first place y wld a gay got hard when he sees a naked gal? If he will got hard, then dun think he is a gay liao.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I am gay but maybe there's some bi-ness in me. So a few years ago, I actually tested myself by going to Geylang after reading those stories from Sammyboy. Took the courage to go in to one of the brothels and asked the OKT to recommend a Thai girl for me. I will spare you guys the details, what I want to say was that I could have a hardon when the girl fondled me, and I finished the business and left. Screwing a CB felt like a loose ass but very convenient, no need to lube, just insert gently and it's in. When doing doggy style, there were a few times where I almost forgot that I was with a girl and nearly poked into her ass!

Done with gals. The process was different. Generally gals are rather passive and depending on her man. Their bodies are soft with sweet fragrance, skin are smooth and soft, fluid with no hard muscles. They like their breasts to be touched and nipples licked. Alot of Precum and moan softly ( unlike those gals in Str jap pxxns ). much easier to penetrate than ass. Very warm sensation while inside, coupled much better than ass. Gals are delicate and prefer to be gentle. They love to feel the passion of their men.

So no musky odor, hard toned muscles, hairy legs and armpits, majority nvr even think of doing anal, might not oral ( depend on her experience ).....haha :) :)

I am gay but maybe there's some bi-ness in me. So a few years ago, I actually tested myself by going to Geylang after reading those stories from Sammyboy. Took the courage to go in to one of the brothels and asked the OKT to recommend a Thai girl for me. I will spare you guys the details, what I want to say was that I could have a hardon when the girl fondled me, and I finished the business and left. Screwing a CB felt like a loose ass but very convenient, no need to lube, just insert gently and it's in. When doing doggy style, there were a few times where I almost forgot that I was with a girl and nearly poked into her ass!

Done with gals. The process was different. Generally gals are rather passive and depending on her man. Their bodies are soft with sweet fragrance, skin are smooth and soft, fluid with no hard muscles. They like their breasts to be touched and nipples licked. Alot of Precum and moan softly ( unlike those gals in Str jap pxxns ). much easier to penetrate than ass. Very warm sensation while inside, coupled much better than ass. Gals are delicate and prefer to be gentle. They love to feel the passion of their men.

So no musky odor, hard toned muscles, hairy legs and armpits, majority nvr even think of doing anal, might not oral ( depend on her experience ).....haha :) :)

In conclusion, would u guys prefer ass or vagina?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I believe if the girl fondled ur sensitive parts, confirm u will get hardon cos this cannot be control. But it is the feeling in u when she fondle u, whether u enjoy it or just doing for the sake of doing it.

I rem i went with my str8 friends to those str8 karaoke lounge with girls sitting with u. The girl who accompany me fondle my nipples and i got slightly hardon cos she fondle my sensitive part lor. But i dun feel anything abt it or enjoy the sensation.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Well if a guy can accept a woman and willing to love her sincerely, I suggest he shld settle with her and start a family. For myself I have more inclination to guys ( 70:30), I dun think I wan to hurt any innocent party along the way. I can get aong with gals well and be a gentleman but nvr cross the gay barrier to be a straight though beautiful and sexy ladies will always deserve my second look :)

In conclusion, would u guys prefer ass or vagina?

• Guest locked this topic