Male HQ

Grinder Vs Sauna

Guest guest

i prefer sauna cause 1) i have horrible stats, my success rates of being hooked up in saunas are much higher than grindr. (perks of buying your goods personally > online shopping.)

2) i dont have to worry about being caught by other ppl at home. or at his place.

3) i can come anywhere i like and not have to worry about staining sheets, furniture, etc.

4) if 1 fails, i can leave and find another one at the same venue.

heh.

suana must pay entrance fees ler. grinder foc.sauna for ugly ppl . grinder for good looking ppl .stbrianud so u belongs to which group? slut or ugly?since sauna suit u more.dun tell me u not pouplar in grinder?

I am using a Blackberry and that means my Grindr is a paid version. No choice. Jack'd is still not available for Blackberry. Sauna is getting boring for me these days. However, in a sauna you don't need to ask one's stats or pics as you see yourself except when you get into a room, you might be misled by the perception the person you trying to hook up with is not the role you want him to be or he suddenly pretends to be of a different role as he doesn't like what he sees as you both gets very close. Sauna is very taxi. It is like doing cardio with lots of turning in a walk at the same route again and again.

I still use Grindr. I still go to sauna but I would put BW as the top list for now.

Oh, by the way my pictures are real and updated hehehehehehe

Happy cruising guys - in making new friends or ahmmm ahmmmm :-p

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic