Male HQ

Kinokuniya!

juzabishanguy

It is back? Used to be like this then dead.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest juzabishanguy

Love the range of books there....the prices kinda high though...used to buy a book there and straight away ask the customer service ppl help me jacket it up so won't get dirty and all that. Guys there are aplenty there i suppose......wouldn't think of any fun there b'cos the security dept of Taka knows that the toilets nearby are cruisy and so cleaners and security guards check often...from what i heard its usually the ignorant old uncles and foreigners who still try their luck..= =""". And yet it already has gotten a bad reputation b4 since there had been newspaper articles in the past about people gettin caught. Some ppl just dun get it...

Yes,very true.

A couple of hours ago, I was there to look for certain books but noticed guys passing by me -

Sporty, muscular guy after gym from Cali.

Big, tall bear with glasses , probably taiwan/china visitor,

mature, charming executive with slight beer belly,

Sexy jap with stubble on side & thick eyebrow.

But not in the mood coz the books I was reading was just too distracting.

• Guest locked this topic