Male HQ

Malaysians In Singapore. Questions Regarding Their Stay.

Guest stbrianud

Guest stbrianud

Anyone knows how the ICA works with respect to Malaysians? I know they can stay for a max of 2months in 3. But must it be a full straight 2months then 1month break? Or can it be like every 2 weeks then go back for one week?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows how the ICA works with respect to Malaysians? I know they can stay for a max of 2months in 3. But must it be a full straight 2months then 1month break? Or can it be like every 2 weeks then go back for one week?

Max of 2 months in 3? I thought all the while the ICA stamps says 90 days?

If you, as a Visitor, exit Singapore and come back in again, the 90-day period will be recalculated all over again.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest stbrianud

Max of 2 months in 3? I thought all the while the ICA stamps says 90 days?

If you, as a Visitor, exit Singapore and come back in again, the 90-day period will be recalculated all over again.

Is this true????

Is this true????

Dude, if you are a non-Indonesian going into Indonesia, and the Indonesian immigration authorities stamp your passport stating the number of days you are allowed to be in Indonesia, what do you think it means?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Guest stbrianud

Dude, if you are a non-Indonesian going into Indonesia, and the Indonesian immigration authorities stamp your passport stating the number of days you are allowed to be in Indonesia, what do you think it means?

Yea but for Malaysian it's different, you have to state how many days you wanna stay in Singapore. And if you exceed you can't enter for a month lol

Guest stbrianud

Yea but for Malaysian it's different, you have to state how many days you wanna stay in Singapore. And if you exceed you can't enter for a month lol

Dude, every visitor to Singapore, Malaysian or not, has to fill the number of days of stay on the same white card lah....

The stamp used is standard and says 90 days.

So can ICA tell us which one to follow?

Guest stbrianud

Dude, every visitor to Singapore, Malaysian or not, has to fill the number of days of stay on the same white card lah....

The stamp used is standard and says 90 days.

So can ICA tell us which one to follow?

Cheyyyyy... So actually can stay for a maximum of 90 days ah?

Cheyyyyy... So actually can stay for a maximum of 90 days ah?

Going by the definition on the stamp, yes.

• 1 year later...
Guest Stephenie

I'm a malaysian working in singapore but i havent got my working permit yet and i wrote a total of 10days to stay in Singapore, can i still stay for another 20 days?

• 1 year later...
Guest mystix

so if they(malaysians) exceed their stay, they can't enter for a month ?? that time sg checkpoint told my bf, he can come back after 1week after they reset the "machine" .. after 1 week he go in sg again, they say haven't reset.. now how?

Guest liana

If I return out sg every single week so how many week I can stay in sg ..can possible stay forever if I entry out sg every week and rest 1 day

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.