Male HQ

Sex For Grades Sex For Raise

JonnyT

I am idling at work contemplation possible occasions I could have used or obtained sex for raise or grades.... Anyone to share salacious details without incriminating facts? I like that Cecillia Sue - if I was born a woman, I might have been like her. Or better, (not meaning any disrespect to the fabulous and very clever) Goddess Cleopatra VII Philopator.

I am very partial to straight men, especially those chivalrous and very respectful types who treat me like a dear old dotty aunty. Very good feeling they give me. And many times I have either sided with them or treated them with unfair partiality, at the expense of people I disliked sexually. Terrible trait, but this is how some people are.....

Ok I start ball rolling. My ex boss was having affair with the secretary girl I was very close to. I helped cover up a lot of their dirt in the office in-lieu of special incentives n perks. No sex but I liked the cute ex boss and felt sorry for the secretary. The boss wife was bitch - the type who will pick on people and do dirty work for her. Many times I had to help the poor secretary girl go to their house just to water plants! when they go away.

And then there was David. Cute, no-so-bright intern David. I gave him too much and let him get away with too much. All I got in return was some holding hands (when he helped lift me up during blading) some unforgettable hugs - felt his big soft cock on my thighs... Too bad he got away n married that clever Susan. Hmmm Once when I bought him some hand cream because his nice big manly hands were always dry and flaky, he said that Susan liked it that way! No thought for my feeling at all!

Edited by JonnyT

• Guest locked this topic