Male HQ

Impromptu Fun

Guest JUST FUN

Guest JUST FUN

Hi has anybody got an intersting experience to share? Just earlier this morning while i was on board a bus to the gym. I stumbled upon a guy starring at me as I was waliking towards the back of the bus on the lower deck of the bus. He looks cute and my type. There were only 2 aunties in front. My gaydar tells me he is up to something. So I flashed out my cock and showed it to him. Immediately, he signalled me to go upstairs. There were only 2 other persons up there at the time. So we went to the back and started playing with our cock. He sucked mine and I sucked his too. He also licked my nipple and got me moaning alittle, and tongue kiss. It was so hot. He said let's stop at the MRT toilet, but I told him I wanted to go to the gym and don't wished to get up and down the bus. Eventuually, I blew him off. We parted with a passionate kiss and he got off to his office 2 stops away after he came. Yes. It was a old double decker bus with no security cam. :-)

Guest renate

Hi has anybody got an intersting experience to share? Just earlier this morning while i was on board a bus to the gym. I stumbled upon a guy starring at me as I was waliking towards the back of the bus on the lower deck of the bus. He looks cute and my type. There were only 2 aunties in front. My gaydar tells me he is up to something. So I flashed out my cock and showed it to him. Immediately, he signalled me to go upstairs. There were only 2 other persons up there at the time. So we went to the back and started playing with our cock. He sucked mine and I sucked his too. He also licked my nipple and got me moaning alittle, and tongue kiss. It was so hot. He said let's stop at the MRT toilet, but I told him I wanted to go to the gym and don't wished to get up and down the bus. Eventuually, I blew him off. We parted with a passionate kiss and he got off to his office 2 stops away after he came. Yes. It was a old double decker bus with no security cam. :-)

Hey, hey , yeah, yeah, this guy who posted this sex perience is probably a foreigner , just got off the plane , all the new double decker buses have a cc tv camera installed at strtegic places to catch this kind of behaviour, there is one right at the back of the bus to deter crime, so SBS may just handle the clip to the POLICE and let them investigate.

Probably will be put on stomp soon.

Get ready to be deported , hahaha ( evil laugh)

Haha!!! U r witty! [clap]

Hope to see the clip soon :)

Hey, hey , yeah, yeah, this guy who posted this sex perience is probably a foreigner , just got off the plane , all the new double decker buses have a cc tv camera installed at strtegic places to catch this kind of behaviour, there is one right at the back of the bus to deter crime, so SBS may just handle the clip to the POLICE and let them investigate.

Probably will be put on stomp soon.

Get ready to be deported , hahaha ( evil laugh)

• Guest locked this topic