Male HQ

2 Types Of Btm

Guest Two Two

agree.. to me one is his personality profile .. the other is the location of his g-spots..

so.. there would be cases where there is very dominating in personality and prefers bottom role on bed or those submissive in personality and prefer to top on bed..

which to some gays, are not very acceptable..

there had been remarks made like

"you are the top, so you decide"

"i am bottom, so you carry my things for me"..

There's only one type of btm, i.e. the type that wanna be anal.

Those that seek domination are classified as passive, i.e vs dominant. A top can be passive and seek domination from a bottom. Hence, he is a passive top though rare.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest stbrianud

Haha LOLLL @ Seany's comment!!! LOLLL..

Anyways I disagree. If you wanna start classifying we should go all the way. Power bottoms like myself don't only like to be dominant but I personal love the anal pleasure too. The guys that fxxk me and I fxxk, I can switch between roles and passificity depend on their level of dominance. I think I gauge it subconsciously and my mind and body just adjusts according? Well it seems that way.

@ http://www.blowingwi...34

When I was working overseas, an experienced gay sex worker told me the same.

Bottom likes to be fxxked. Some just like to be fxxked just for the feeling of submission. They say the fxxking is painful and not pleasure in the ass. But just to be used like a ...

There are 2 types.

The type you need to forward forward slowly and maybe steer a lil left right to make a perfect parking.

The type where you're the parking lot and the vehicle's reverse gear got jammed.

Actually I agree with Seanny... Cos although it can look hot in pxxn when the top pulls in and pushes his dick, it can be quite uncomfortable for the bottom... Many times I felt as though my shit is coming out...

I'd prefer the top's dick to be inside and me feeling the top's dick in my ass. I love the filling. :-)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2 types of btm:

1. gentler, softer, small-built guys who thinks he's a woman in luv. :oops:

2. BIG, MUSCULAR, MANLY TYPE WHO WANTS TO ABUSE :twisted:

Sorril should be 'TO BE ABUSED'

• Guest locked this topic