Male HQ

Star Vista @ Buona Vista (Cruising)

18teen

• 2 weeks later...

There one bakery store on the basement there is one guy work there and he is very good in his blowjob. I get few time from him and he do swallow all your cum you will see your cock sparkling clean can straight away pull up your undies. His deep throat is fantastic his mouth just like my new Dyson vacuum cleaner. 

15 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

There one bakery store on the basement there is one guy work there and he is very good in his blowjob. I get few time from him and he do swallow all your cum you will see your cock sparkling clean can straight away pull up your undies. His deep throat is fantastic his mouth just like my new Dyson vacuum cleaner. 

Is he cute n young? How u signal him to go toilet? 

11 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

Is he cute n young? How u signal him to go toilet? 

It happened at the urinal he saw my cock and he signal me to the cubicle. The moment I lock the door he straight on his knee and suck I did ramp his throat he take like a man. He is good in blow job no saliva dripping even I press his head deep he still breath he auto cum while sucking my thick cock. He will suck ur precum from ur pisshole you can feel the precum ozzing out. Normal i dont squirt by sucking for him due to his masterclass skill I squirt after squirt he swallow after swallow he say that is enough for his lunch and tea break. He is young pleasant looking great glowing skin must be the effect of swallow all the men high nutrition protein.

Edited by fetish69
1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

China guy or ??