Male HQ

Which America's Next Top Model Do You Like?

20NEVER

toccara and amanda (3)

michelle (4)

kim (5)

sara and leslie (6)

brooke and anchal (7)

natasha (8)

chantal, heather and jenah (9)

marvita, stacy-ann, lauren and katazyrna? (10)

my fav cycle ---> mckey, marjorie, analeigh, sheena, isis, elina (11)

my fav-est girl ---> allison harvard, creepy chan (12)

lulu, sundai and laura (13)

naduah and raina (14)

monique, mikeala and kasia (16)

sophie, azmarie and louise (18)

Cycle 1 Elysee Sewell

Cycle 2 Mercedes Scelbe-Shorte

Cycle 3 Amanda Swafford

Cycle 4 Naima Mora

Cycle 5 Nicole Linkletter

Cycle 6 Danielle Evans

Cycle 7 CariDee English

Cycle 8 Natasha Galkina

Cycle 9 Heather Kuzmich

Cycle10 Anya Kop

Cycle 11 McKey Sullivan

Cycle 12 Allison Harvard

Cycle 13 Nicole Fox

Cycle 14 Raina Hein

Cycle 15 Ann Ward

Cycle 16 Brittani Kline

Cycle 17 Allison Harvard

Cycle 18 Laura LaFrate

Cycle 19 Leila Goldkuhl

For me, I like

Cycle 6: Jade ! I like her cause she makes me laugh!!! She should be in the ALL STAR cycle

Cycle 7: Michelle and Amanda and MELROSE!!! I really like this cycle! Especially the Twins and Melrose and Caridee... I think this is the best cycle..

Cycle 9: Heather, Jenah

Cycle 10: Fatima, Dominique

Cycle 11: Analeigh Tipton, Samantha Potter

Cycle 12: Allison

Cycle 13: Jennifer

Cycle 14: Angelea and Raina

Cycle 15: Ann

Cycle 16: Molly and Hannah

Cycle 19: Victoria!!!

Who u think will COMEBACK for cycle 19??

I think Lelia will comeback! LOL... BUT I really hope Victoria will WIN!!!! So far only one girl I like from BGN to END won, which is Cycle 15 ANN

Edited by 20NEVER

For me, I like

Cycle 6: Jade ! I like her cause she makes me laugh!!! She should be in the ALL STAR cycle

Cycle 7: Michelle and Amanda and MELROSE!!! I really like this cycle! Especially the Twins and Melrose and Caridee... I think this is the best cycle..

Cycle 9: Heather, Jenah

Cycle 10: Fatima, Dominique

Cycle 11: Analeigh Tipton, Samantha Potter

Cycle 12: Allison

Cycle 13: Jennifer

Cycle 14: Angelea and Raina

Cycle 15: Ann

Cycle 16: Molly and Hannah

Cycle 19: Victoria!!!

Who u think will COMEBACK for cycle 19??

I think Lelia will comeback! LOL... BUT I really hope Victoria will WIN!!!! So far only one girl I like from BGN to END won, which is Cycle 15 ANN

For sure Victoria is not going to win, because her last two photos are very obviously photoshopped in.

Natasha Galkina from Cycle 8 and Katarzyna Dolinska from Cycle 10. (all-time favourites!) Sorry, because I'm very attracted to Eastern European models! Katarzyna is equally smart too! :)

DavidWentworth2.jpg

220px-Katarzyna_Doli%C5%84ska.jpg

Naima Mora and Kahlen Rondot from Cycle 4.

Nicole Linkletter, Kim Stolz from Cycle 5.

Joanie Dodds, Mollie Sue Steenis-Gondi, Nnenna Agba from Cycle 6.

Caridee English, Eugena Washington from Cycle 7.

Chantal Jones, Heather Kuzmich from Cycle 9.

Anya Kop, Kimberly Rydzewski from Cycle 10.

McKey Sullivan, Samantha Potter, Lauren Brie Harding, Elina Ivanova, Analeigh Tipton from Cycle 11 (most favourite cycle so far).

Allison Harvard, Jessica Santiago, London Levi-Nance, Fo Porter from cycle 12.

Nicole Fox, Laura Kirkpatrick, Lisa Ramos (I really thought she was Indian but no, was Latina.), Courtney Davies, Kara Vincent, Rae Weisz, Jennifer An from Cycle 13.

Raina Hein, Simone Lewis, Jessica Serfaty from Cycle 14.

Ann Ward, Sara Blackamore, Rhianna Atwood, Kendal Brown, Kayla Ferrel and Jane Randall from Cycle 15.

Brittani Kline, Molly O'Connell, Sara Longoria, Mikaela Schipani (her fierce looks SCREAM!!! I like! She is of mixed Italian ancestry.), Jaclyn Poole, Kasia Pilewicz from Cycle 16.

That's when I started to get sick of it. I didn't watch Cycle 17 onwards.

Anyway there are some notable lesbian contestants in ANTM history like Kim Stolz, Tatiana Kern, Kayla Ferrell, etc.

Scandals:

Diana Zalewski from Cycle 8 became fat.

Jael Strauss from Cycle 8 was now a drug addict.

Jael-Strauss-model-meth.jpg

Off topic..... my KNTM (Korea's Next Top Model) favourites are Jin Jung-sun, Lee Sung-sil, Lee Song-yi, Park So-yeon (Season 2) and Choi So-ra, Choi Han-bit, Go So-hyun (Season 3).

Transgender alert! So far I have remembered 5 transgendered contestants worldwide.. Isis King from ANTM Cycle 11, Choi Han-bit from KNTM Cycle 3, Yana from RusNTM Cycle 3, Denise from Malta NTM, Adrianna from Italy NTM Cycle 4.

안녕하세요.

i wouldn't say our island has crappy talent...

1st, how many girls in our tiny island are tall enough to model...?

do they have natural ability to model or move...?

most are not... so..

of these, how many are willingly to learn to model...?

do they have the attitude and aptitude to learn how to model...?

can these girls grow or learn fast enough in an industry that moves in light years....?

can they handle rejection and still stay steadfast & humble...?

it's a lot of factors to consider...

and btw, i totally support vivien ong...! she rocks!

I used to be able to watch the current ANTM series on youtube right up to before Alyssa was eliminated. And how annoying! I missed the episode where Leila came back and especially the current episode where mean girl Kristin got eliminated. Is there anywhere I can watch the episodes of Antm 19? I swear that this is the best or/and entertaining cycle apart from Cycle 7, Cycle 16, All-Star Cycle.

And I know Kristin is a real bitch, but i guess her presence makes the cycle interesting. She reminds me of Regina George - only more meaner.

I used to be able to watch the current ANTM series on youtube right up to before Alyssa was eliminated. And how annoying! I missed the episode where Leila came back and especially the current episode where mean girl Kristin got eliminated. Is there anywhere I can watch the episodes of Antm 19? I swear that this is the best or/and entertaining cycle apart from Cycle 7, Cycle 16, All-Star Cycle.

And I know Kristin is a real bitch, but i guess her presence makes the cycle interesting. She reminds me of Regina George - only more meaner.

U can download utorrent.. download the torrent and watch

" I don't like you, therefore I don't respect you ..". Like, WTF? Really, Kristin????

Kristin is a bitch la...

She doesnt likes anyone.. So happy she went home! She should have gone home instead of victoria man!

Victoria Waterfall pic is nice.. so sad that victoria got sent home...

Kristin is a bitch la...

She doesnt likes anyone.. So happy she went home! She should have gone home instead of victoria man!

Victoria Waterfall pic is nice.. so sad that victoria got sent home...

And America's Top Villainess Model is .... Kristin of Cycle 19 !!!

Also in the running are Jade (Cycle 6), Bianca ( All-Star), Bree ( Cycle 5), Renee ( Cycle 9), Angelea ( Cycle 14), Clark (Cycle 11), Camille ( Cycle 2).

What do you guys think? Who is your top villainess model??

U can download utorrent.. download the torrent and watch

I am a total klutz when it comes to computer, gadget, et al. And this I know is absolutely annoying, but I managed to download utorrent. But after that - what? I am like totally lost! I soooooooooo wanna watch Leila kick Laura's butt in the race to the TOP!!! Please help!!!

Guest stbrianud

Since we have the Pokemon thread I was thinking we should have an ANTM thread.

Which ANTM model do you like?

I like heather from cycle 9.

This current cycle, I hope victoria wins!

WE HAVE A POKEMON THREAD????

tumblr_mc3h4bsskO1qctmfi.gif

Edited by stbrianud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...