Male HQ

Which America's Next Top Model Do You Like?

20NEVER

• 2 weeks later...

Shei is in top 3. Matthew will be out soon. And who's Winnie? lol

She's the African American girl with the skin condition . (she's called both Chantelle and Winnie)

finale already??

You did view this thread knowing people will be talking about the current season. sorreh .

yes. He will.

lennox win.

shei 3rd

Shei and Lennox do have killer looks . Shei underperforms in film but Lennox is a monster in pictures even though she's really awkward in person .

Edited by Eujiboo

Can you believe that I had run into Analeigh Tipton, the first runner up of Cycle 11 ANTM? I saw her in Shilin Market, Taipei last week.]

Analeigh was in that Scarlett Johansson's movie Lucy which has some scenes shot in Taipei, Taiwan - i think that explains.

I like Lennox and Will this cycle. I have a feeling either one of them will win. And I simply detest Chantelle - she's cocky.

In terms of "fuckability" factor, I think Adam just went from an annoying frat boy to hawt boy after his makeover and I love it. He looks super very fuckable now.

Edited by tanguytan

I like Lennox and Will this cycle. I have a feeling either one of them will win. And I simply detest Chantelle - she's cocky.

Lennox & Will will be eliminated in a double elimination, tying for 4th place.

In terms of "fuckability" factor, I think Adam just went from an annoying frat boy to hawt boy after his makeover and I love it. He looks super very fuckable now.

His lineage is from Malaysia! <3

Lennox & Will will be eliminated in a double elimination, tying for 4th place.

No way jose! Get out of here - you're kidding right? That would be a total travesty!!

I hope that Chantelle won't win coz if that does happen, i might just throw my mobilephone at my computer screen faster than you say Naomi Campbell. And that would be a total tragedy. Urgh!!!

No way jose! Get out of here - you're kidding right? That would be a total travesty!!

I hope that Chantelle won't win coz if that does happen, i might just throw my mobilephone at my computer screen faster than you say Naomi Campbell. And that would be a total tragedy. Urgh!!!

Chantelle won't win either. In fear of spoiling the entire season please PM me if you want the full spoilers.

how do u know the results anyway? The episodes are not even out yet..?

If you follow reality TV message boards you will know that at the start, there was an accidental leak of the final 3's photo. Also, another useful clue is to snoop around the contestant's model profiles. The winner will always be signed to a particular agency as advertised on the show, so someone who is signed under a different label within the past 2 months cannot be the winner. And also, the spoilers come from crew members working closely with the show.

If you follow reality TV message boards you will know that at the start, there was an accidental leak of the final 3's photo. Also, another useful clue is to snoop around the contestant's model profiles. The winner will always be signed to a particular agency as advertised on the show, so someone who is signed under a different label within the past 2 months cannot be the winner. And also, the spoilers come from crew members working closely with the show.

haha. wow. such an avid fan huh. I figured the only likelyhood that you'll know was if you had worked on the show or u know someone close who did. Didnt think of the modelling agencies they were currently signed under. Pro leh u. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Cycle 1 - Elyse

Cycle 2 - Shandi

Cycle 3 - Ann

Cycle 4 - Kahlen

Cycle 5 - Nicole, Kim

Cycle 6 - Joanie

Cycle 7 - CariDee, Twins

Cycle 8 - Renee, Natasha (In Jael's words, "the Russian spy")

Cycle 9 - Heather, Chantal

Cycle 10 - Fatima

Cycle 11 - McKey, Sheena, Sam

Cycle 12 - None

Cycle 13 - Laura, Nicole

Cycle 14 - Angelea (cause she so bitchy)

Cycle 15 - Jane

Cycle 16 - Molly

Cycle 17 - Laura, Dominique

Cycle 18 - Sophie, Alisha, Annaliese, Louise, Ashley, Catherine (Pretty much all the Brits)

Cycle 19 - Victoria (cause of her drama mama ness)

Cycle 20 - Jeremy (sexy much), Chris H, Nina

Cycle 21 - WILL, Shei, Lennox

I've been trying to find the full-length episodes on YouTube. No luck though. Do you know where to watch the latest season online?

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=77425

You have to trawl through the thread though, to find the links.

Edited by cycle25

It seems like Tyra likes Keith and is trying to make him stay.

The recent episode's shoot for keith was just meh...

Edited by Wall

"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

• 2 weeks later...

Lenox is waaaay better than keith. Geez. Was rooting for Will too tho.

There were so much more scenes for the finale, but apparently tyra cut those out. Lee Soo Hyuk (model) and 2ne1 were apparently guests judges but none of it was shown.

Oh my Will. I thought he'd be out at final 4 or so as was speculated online. But he made runner up. Way to go homie. Much love from this person.

Is there a thread for Asia's Next Top Model here too?