Male HQ

People, Please Place Your Hand Near Your Heart

Guest I m Happy

Guest I m Happy

and ask yourselves this question:

Do you consider yourself as a perfect person, for your bf to love you wholeheartedly?

If your answer is NO, than stop whinning for being alone and can't find anyone to love you, Now I got you into swearing about yourself, I am happy.

He's perfect if he loves me wholeheartedly despite my imperfection. And vice-versa. Now that's love. Not a judgement based on how "worthy" you are... everyone's worthy of being loved and to love, it's just a matter of how much they're willing to believe in that.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest happy for you

Do you consider yourself as a perfect person, for your bf to love you wholeheartedly?

If your answer is NO, than stop whinning for being alone and can't find anyone to love you, Now I got you into swearing about yourself, I am happy.

OK, so you're happy that you know you're not perfect and therefore, your bf does not love you wholeheartedly. Good for you, happy halloween. since you know you're not perfect, please don't go out to frighten people in the street. LOL

Guest eBayUrChild

Got something for you: BQhx5.gif

Guest I m Happy

Ok, let me rephrase it in case everyone start swearing at me. I mean, do you consider yourself as a GOOD PERSON worthy of your bf love? Now that I make myself clear, I am happy.

I find that there is no definitive quality of good to deserve love...love is a subjective matter that a person decides on his own axcord though u might not see your self as a person deserving love your partner may not think the same way...

Edited by crazyfreak

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

I thought this might be a good kick on our own asses:

409095_292632157514171_972055114_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic