Male HQ

Commuters Throw Woman Out Of Train In Sydney, Australia

Guest Guest

Ouch! With so many dramas on the MRT in SG, I don't recall anyone got thrown out of the train.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

What a shame! She was only thrown off the train. If I was commuting & she hit me (like she did to a few bystanders), I can guarantee I will punch & kick her till she cannot get up. Not forgetting to slam her ugly face against the wall.

both are in the wrong.

The woman should not touch or shove others who meant well for her. Her spitting in the train just aggravated the situation.

The commuters could have reported her to the train driver & should not act on being vigilantes by throwing her out of the train.

What if the woman gets serioulsy hurt. Even she's a 'whore', she still has her rights as a human being.

I would just move to another carriage or alight at the nxt stop for some peace of mind.

I would not like to be in this drama.

Guest BeatUpThatWhore

We don't need you to narrate a situation we can all see or give us a "how to handle such a situation 101"

If the woman doesnt get seriously hurt, I would personally see that she gets it - maybe by stepping on her face and stomach repeatedly.The woman deserve to be beaten up! They should have thrown her down the track. The cracking of her bones will be divine.

both are in the wrong.

The woman should not touch or shove others who meant well for her. Her spitting in the train just aggravated the situation.

The commuters could have reported her to the train driver & should not act on being vigilantes by throwing her out of the train.

What if the woman gets serioulsy hurt. Even she's a 'whore', she still has her rights as a human being.

I would just move to another carriage or alight at the nxt stop for some peace of mind.

I would not like to be in this drama.

Time to do this to those retards in the MRT who refuse to move into the centre of the train, or who stand on the right side of the escalator preventing others from crossing.

Comments from youtube:

She should have been killed or at least arrested, she a psychotic bitchy cunt.

"Get down here and fight me you cunt."....2 mins later..... "I've been assaulted officer."

LOL disgusting creature.

I watched it three times... that was no accidental knock due to a train jerk.. that was an intentional back hand. I've knocked people by accident and it never resulted in a sound like that that could be heard from accross the room. It was a vile and dirty act by a vile and dirty girl.

Stupid bitch!! I'm a woman & I'd have loved to see one of them dudes give her a swift uppercut and I'm not kidding! Men aren't supposed to hit women but it's ok for the men to get assaulted?? fxxk that. She looked pissed to me and hopefully will feel like an asshole if she sees this!

Its unlikely that this pig owns or knows how to operate a computer but.....

IF YOU ARE READING THIS MADAM, YOU ARE A FILTHY DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A WOMEN. THE OLD MAN YOU HIT FOR NO REASON...SHAME ON YOU BUSHPIG. YOUR LUCKY THOSE GUYS WHERE THE I DON'T HIT A GIRL TYPE AND NOT MY TYPE. I WOULDN'T OF HESITATED. HOPE THE NEXT PERSON YOU SHAPE UP TO AND SPIT ON KNOCKS YOUR TEETH IN IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT YOU FILTHY BITCH.

Seems there really are idiots eveywhere. Call me old fashioned if you want, but what happened to the days when you could use public transport and NOT have idiots making the journey the worst bit of your day? Is it too much to ask to go to work in the morning in peace? Or not have to deal with morons after a night out?

Guest KongHeeFattChoy

These people who preach violence here, I bet u they will Siam if similar incidents happen here in real life. The things people will say in front of their computers.

Yes, the things people like gstc will say behind a computer indeed.

LOL

Guest justice

Viral video - Australian commuters throw foul-mouthed whore out of train:

Move this scene to our MRT and police call.Police will only ask the ah pek to file a civil suit.Police will not do nothing.For the various man,police will charge them for rioting.Best to film with your cameraphone and upload to youtube to get justice.Police sure take action one.

Well said, gstc is the best example of what he described & "against". If u don't know how he looks like, see the clip again, he is just decades older, much bitchier & folds uglier. Calling him whore is the best conpliment he ever dreamt of.

If he was in tt train, they won't just throw him down. Hahaha

Yes, the things people like gstc will say behind a computer indeed.

LOL

Are u sure blanket party is enough? Haha! They must spit on his old ugly disgusting face too! Then box until totally crashed. Reconstruction is the only way to help him & save us fr seeing unpleasant things.

It'll be a blanket party man... hahahaha.

This is what westerners call "White Trash " , they are previleged to be born a Caucasian, they get all the nice goodies from Welfare, they don't have to work very hard, they will always fake a disability be it mental or physical, spend their salary as soon as they get their money, they are broke by the middle of the month , they borrow and borrow until they lose their friends and then claim the GOV is not doing enough for them.

These nuts live in state provided Council housing, and they live in areas like Liverpool , Campbelltown and Emu plains.

They are not even liked by fellow Australians, they all wanna be Hollywood stars, with their salon blonde hair, but their hair roots are showing.

Run a mile from them when you see them, it will be good on yer.

Any form of violence by straight/gay/saint/whore(no matter how right or justified) towards any straight/gay/saint/whore, is wrong.

I understand that there were many ugly incidents in our local public transport system.

But there are also many kind acts I witnessed:

1. A chinese national gave up her seat so that a local couple could sit together

2. A lady gave up her seat when she saw an elderly man board the bus.

Some people are more alert & considerate towards other fellow commuters.

To gstc, I know you meant well. But after reading all your past comments, no one takes you seriously now.

You are Dr Jerkyll & Mr Hyde personified.

I wish for better & kinder things to happen in your life.

Peace.

Any form of violence by straight/gay/saint/whore(no matter how right or justified) towards any straight/gay/saint/whore, is wrong.

I understand that there were many ugly incidents in our local public transport system.

But there are also many kind acts I witnessed:

1. A chinese national gave up her seat so that a local couple could sit together

2. A lady gave up her seat when she saw an elderly man board the bus.

Some people are more alert & considerate towards other fellow commuters.

To gstc, I know you meant well. But after reading all your past comments, no one takes you seriously now.

You are Dr Jerkyll & Mr Hyde personified.

I wish for better & kinder things to happen in your life.

Peace.

i don't expect anyone to treat me seriously here. These people are saying they will react violently against people like that women in the mrt, do u think they will seriously bash up people like someone said to step on their face, break bones etc will seriously do that?

i don't expect anyone to treat me seriously here. These people are saying they will react violently against people like that women in the mrt, do u think they will seriously bash up people like someone said to step on their face, break bones etc will seriously do that?

Not to start an argument with you but I dispute what u said that "no one" treats me "seriously" here as I have a list of "friends" in BW that We communicate frequently privately.

K, point noted regarding your 2nd missing paragraph.

Sometimes, ppl let their ego do the talking, unconsciously.

Instead of 'challenging' them, the best way is to observe silently & let it pass.

One would gain more insight & be more centered in your energy.

That would reconcile your inner & your outer.

dun let good intention be misinterpreted.

Thought over time become manifestation.

The best way to stop violence is to stop thinking about it :)

These people who preach violence here, I bet u they will Siam if similar incidents happen here in real life. The things people will say in front of their computers.

i agree with you. too many people up on their moral high horses here. most people will simply be too stunned or unsure of how to react.

both parties had a part to play in contributing to the tension. violence can never be a justifiable behavior to uphold any so called "justice"

Disagree with you.

i agree with you. too many people up on their moral high horses here. most people will simply be too stunned or unsure of how to react.

both parties had a part to play in contributing to the tension. violence can never be a justifiable behavior to uphold any so called "justice"

Being in a situation and reading about it especially when it happened in real life or even an imaginary scenario put us in a different state of mind. The mind and body react differently. Of course we get angry when a fellow human being is abused - no issue what gender or sexuality one is. If that is an issue then we are an issue for being biased and inhumane. We need to remember too sometimes when someone is not doing something not necessarily he condones the appalling behaviour but few contributing factors like fear, past experiences, sudden reminder of being abused before and it could be an unknown secret to every1else or as said b4 - a sudden loss of memory - not knowing how to react at a point of time as much as the person was trained what to do.

It is easy for us to make judgement but by being there, we might be a different person - someone not ourselves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic