Male HQ

U Live Only Once , So Wat U Love To Do?

Guest guest

any new ideas from the young BW. usually the old BW will just say vacation , to experience other country culture.some young bw will say pose more nude pic of themself before they age.

Pack my stuffs, travel down to the States and UK. Buy a little cottage downtown, get a part time job at the cafe, adopt a golden retriever , plant daisies in my front yard, sit by the balcony with a cup of tea and daisies all around me, watch the sunrise and sunset. Dress nice , ride a vintage bike down the streets in the city, sit alone by the park and watch people's life. Walk with my dog down the streets of new york at night, high cut sneakers on, live fast, die young. Be wild and have fun. ^_^

It's better than I ever even knew.

Hi Vistor, my respect for you is gone for adoring Hitler.

Yeah, that reminds me to create concentration camp for toads !

I like villians. Would love to be one for once.

Always adored Hitler's supreme

cunning, his manipulative and hynotic presence that swayed the masses to his feet.......now thats another form of sexual energy !

LOL !

( can i include Stalin as well???)

Villians will never have a happy ending. Well I tot you always like happy ending.

Ha you forgot

梅超风 died peacefully when she was forgiven by her Master

Then our very famous Darth Vader.............became a happy soul at last !

Too much happiness is unrealistically sickening and boring .

In reality, you need abit of sorrow...to realize...what is true happiness, at the end of the day.......The end....

I have yet to find a really happy person. Some might look happy on the appearance but within otherwise. If you can't bring happiness to them why incur pain to them. You cried when you are born, but how many of them smile when they leave.

I have yet to find a really happy person. Some might look happy on the appearance but within otherwise. If you can't bring happiness to them why incur pain to them. You cried when you are born, but how many of them smile when they leave.

You may want to consider and ponder upon this question , which was a topic I had to discuss on a 5000 essay during the U

" The search for Happiness is futile in the human world, as Humanity by itself is imperfect" Discuss....

Guest JUSTrand

Have more sex?

Prolly kill somebody.

And also confess to all the straight guys that I have a crush on previously, just to let them know that last time I have a crush on them?

Maybe, fall in love?

Edited by JUSTrand

• Guest locked this topic