Male HQ

Deaf And Mute Guy Sodomize Young

smallboix

Guest speechy

Even if he was deaf and mute, he still had desires like a normal human being.

Normal human being? He's a fxxking beast, having even as mentioned by the judge "predatory behaviour especially with regard to little boys".

Something must be wrong with you to even qualify his actions as if they were something that is "normal", cannot be helped and can be forgiven.

Maybe this 47 year old deaf and mute man with mild intellectual disability is framed. Maybe he's just the perfect scapegoat who can't prove his innocence. Maybe the real beast is walking on the streets scot-free.

Maybe i watch too much US drama.

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Normal human being? He's a fxxking beast, having even as mentioned by the judge "predatory behaviour especially with regard to little boys". Something must be wrong with you to even qualify his actions as if they were something that is "normal", cannot be helped and can be forgiven.

Trolololol o.o can't believe you're new to blowingwind~ HAHAHA! >_<

I think his sentence should be more than mere 10years. That said, I wonder why the kid can't escape from the guy. If he can't overpower the guy, wouldn't other means like biting the perpetrator help him escape? Having a little doubt regarding what really happen, though i still think that anyone who does such an act is a beast.

I think his sentence should be more than mere 10years. That said, I wonder why the kid can't escape from the guy. If he can't overpower the guy, wouldn't other means like biting the perpetrator help him escape? Having a little doubt regarding what really happen, though i still think that anyone who does such an act is a beast.

if you ever been a victim to a pedophilia should know that is not that easy to "escape" escpecially when you were still a child and is really scary

if you ever been a victim to a pedophilia should know that is not that easy to "escape" escpecially when you were still a child and is really scary

Hmmm yeah i know... but... hmmm maybe cos i've never really been such a situation before? that's why i don't know? yeah.. hmmm

i doubt the legitimacy of the story. leaving "deaf and mute" aside, so what if he is mentally dysfunctional? he surely has the "knowledge and experience" to commit this heinous act. tell me, how does the mentally dysfunctional person, who cannot understand and carry out the robust sex techniques without adult supervision, do it? i think he's just escaping from being caned.

안녕하세요.

Hmmm yeah i know... but... hmmm maybe cos i've never really been such a situation before? that's why i don't know? yeah.. hmmm

sorry i got a little rude, but trust me is not a good experience and is really frightening.

• Guest locked this topic