Male HQ

I Have Problem Telling Lie

Guest self-hated nerd

Guest self-hated nerd

Especially to my family member. The only lie I can tell however is not to let them know I am gay.

Sometimes I know lie is good and can get me out of the situation. Most of the time when I need to lie, I simply told the truth and put me in a situation that I can't get out of. For instance, I can tell my parents I am working even though I am jobless, I can tell my parent I bought this item for a dollar even though I spend 10 bucks on it. I can even tell my parent that I am healthy even though I had serious fever and went for clinic. But I told them all the truth and they got so mad with me and there began all the nagging and investigative queries that never ends.

Sometimes I wanted to hold the truth for a year but ended up I told it all within 24 hour. I cannot hold the truth for even a couple of days. Am I weak, too obedient and go by the systems kind of nerdy guy who can't even be brave enough to the tell a white lies even if it is good for me?

I hate myself, something must be wrong somewhere in me that I dared no lie to my parents. Afraid they may get hurt for having a liar son. How to be brave enough to lie? I mean, they are so personal that I felt it has nothing to do with my family but I told them everything I knew which, of course, they are not so appreciative eventually.

I am still trying to learn to lie, why was it so hard?Do I owe them that I must be truthful all the times?

Guest unicorn

Especially to my family member. The only lie I can tell however is not to let them know I am gay.

Sometimes I know lie is good and can get me out of the situation. Most of the time when I need to lie, I simply told the truth and put me in a situation that I can't get out of. For instance, I can tell my parents I am working even though I am jobless, I can tell my parent I bought this item for a dollar even though I spend 10 bucks on it. I can even tell my parent that I am healthy even though I had serious fever and went for clinic. But I told them all the truth and they got so mad with me and there began all the nagging and investigative queries that never ends.

Sometimes I wanted to hold the truth for a year but ended up I told it all within 24 hour. I cannot hold the truth for even a couple of days. Am I weak, too obedient and go by the systems kind of nerdy guy who can't even be brave enough to the tell a white lies even if it is good for me?

I hate myself, something must be wrong somewhere in me that I dared no lie to my parents. Afraid they may get hurt for having a liar son. How to be brave enough to lie? I mean, they are so personal that I felt it has nothing to do with my family but I told them everything I knew which, of course, they are not so appreciative eventually.

I am still trying to learn to lie, why was it so hard?Do I owe them that I must be truthful all the times?

I want to tell you have the courage to share with forumers what is bothering you. i applaud you okay, just hang in there, find some gay friends to support you emotionally, find some good listeniong ears without adding fuel to the fire.

Wow. I actually idolize your honesty. I used to be a big liar. You'll appreciate such honesty if you've been trapped by your lies and your conscience starts to nag you. Don't worry, you're not weak. You're actually a good person. People don't want to be lied to, you know? And you can NOT LIE by not saying anything at all, instead of covering it with a lie. Silence has been my remedy. :)

"Listen -- are you living just a little and calling it life?"

Mary Oliver

I can't lie... actually... If I do~ I'd end up telling the truth like 2-3 days later... :-l

If it's something I can't get a grip about is telling "false information" to some person... LOL.

I have this thing where i just can't seem to hide stuff I know that concerns other people.. LOL

But I'm a bit blatant about it I might offend people. LOL

But yes- I just cannot... Lie... Like... I just fail terribly at keeping my mouth shut and/or telling something I know is wrong. :-l

And my tone just changes. LOL- So it's pretty much obvious if I do "lie."

Guest An Honest opinion of mine

Hello Self-Hated-Nerd.... I sincerely think that it is a VERY GOOD virtue of u TO NOT LIE!!!!!

Dun learn to lie, it may eventually beome a habit if you do it often and get the hang of it. It is really good to not lie and people will feel very much more comfortable to be with someone who is honest. Me as a person, i believe many others too, will definitely cherish people who are honest.

I opened up this post of yours, instead of many other interesting topic, is not to see who is the person who cant lie. Instead, I open up this post just because I am looking for a friend who can be honest, or at least find such a sweet person like you, amidst the reality of this dark world.

I think you have 1 problem, a big problem, which is to think that being honest is bad and to lie as a form to show that you are nt a nerd. Dun lie if the situation is not that dire. To answer ur qn of "am I weak?": I think u are totally not weak!!! Instead, u are very STRONG! Despite the situation or urge to lie, u told the truth which is very much more commendable than what u think as, "weak". I can see that u are filled with what many people do not have, moral values! Seriously, i like the way u are, even though i have never interacted wif u. Hope that you will be as honest as u are, would like to have a fren who is like you too :)

I wanna ask u guys, dun u all think tt lying is part and parcel of being gay or u were once like tt? From the moment when u hide from ur friends tt u are gay since young, u are already lying. And then it got carried on to some aspects of ur life. Somehow there are 2 versions of u, the real you and ur friends' version of you. I think we can only stop lying when we come out. But sadly, lying has become a trail in some of us!

They always say lying is wrong bla bla bla. But it's something we do everyday. The moment you tell something untrue, you're lying. At some point of time in life, we have to lie. It's a necessity, not a choice. Would you tell someone he/she is ugly if they asked you how they looked like? Obviously you will make it sound nicer right, which means what you said is untrue to a certain extent. That's lying.

But is it bad? No. You just made someone feel better. What differentiates a normal human and a big fat liar is the nature of the lie. Unless you're telling me you killed somebody, chop them into minced meat and sell them as minced pork in the wet market and making everyone buy it so that you can earn money but you hide the truth. That's also lying but it's a horrible lie.

Okay enough of all the examples. What i'm trying to say is that you don't have to feel so bad about lying. Sometimes a lie is necessary. If everyone's so truthful , there will be no police or judge or detective here in this world. We live in a world of deception and lies. Accept it. Lying about the fact that you're homosexual isn't a sin. Think about it. Why are you lying in the first place? Because you don't want your parents to be worried for you , shocked , disappointed etc. That's not a bad thing right? at least they don't have to take in all the trauma out of the sudden. Why does that make you unfilial ? You're concerned about their feelings. But if you'd come out to them, it's also good but the timing isn't right yet , perhaps?

Take a chill pill man. Relax . Take a step at a time. Let fate reveal what's ahead. Trying to force everything out is the worse thing you can ever do. okay naggy septie is off the track again lol. I hope you get my point. gooodluckkkkkkk :D

It's better than I ever even knew.

i still dun get it. all gay are vain and worry about ageing. when a gay tell a lie on his age to get his prey is it acceptable?any expert out there to answer this?this type of lie is not a matter of life and death.

i still dun get it. all gay are vain and worry about ageing. when a gay tell a lie on his age to get his prey is it acceptable?any expert out there to answer this?this type of lie is not a matter of life and death.

That is not acceptable. It's a breach of trust. It's like me selling human meat to you but i tell you it's beef. Would you forgive me if you found out the truth? No. Same logic. Why would you even lie about your age in the first place. Ultimately you still have to meet the person up and sooner or later that person is gonna find out the truth and leave you. Lying about your age is the worse thing you can ever do. Being a total nincompoop is an understatement to whoever who is not honest about their age. Well that probably because I've had a bad experience but still. -_-

It's better than I ever even knew.

conclusion means the youngster nowsaday wants to be honest in the internet world.they will reveal everything in their facebook .i believe crime will rise. later this youngster will complaint they are cheated of money like the last topic .some time is acceptable to lie to strangers or with one night stand.lets hear from the elderly comments.

conclusion means the youngster nowsaday wants to be honest in the internet world.they will reveal everything in their facebook .i believe crime will rise. later this youngster will complaint they are cheated of money like the last topic .some time is acceptable to lie to strangers or with one night stand.lets hear from the elderly comments.

Lols... this post is based on ur own assumptions.... -.-!!

I think that not lying is actually a good thing , yes u can actually land yourself in certain trouble and there are times where white lies are needed. however if they actually nagged at you means they care for u , and honestly i think people who always speak the truth are like cool i mean u never have to worried they are hiding anything.

• Guest locked this topic