Male HQ

Do U Allow Yr Bf To Flirt At Sauna And Bring Disease To U?

Guest guest

WightTonghlk u mean u dun go sauna? beside sauna there are still many places where u can cruise, gym, shopping mall. dirty massage,and others. how loyal can one bf be.going sauna and practice safe sex , think is still fine.

If u think it's fine... Why ask? Haha..

No I dont go to saunas.

I am very dubious of such a nebulous notion of soliciting sex in public avenues such as shopping malls

If u think that that is all you can settle for...

I mean, you're okay with it right?

Hence the "i think it's fine" reply

Edited by WightTonguehlk

Oh- I would sooo allow that. I mean- I think diseases are really important in maintaining a healthy relationship. It tests how much you love your BF and accept him for everything he has and what he is. So Yes- I really would. :-)

Do u know what u are talking about or just being sarcastic?

I object to the implication that saunas are places where it is easy to catch STDs.

I have been a spa goer for years and to different spas both in Spore and overseas. It is not easy to catch STDs unless one abandons safe sex and commonsense. Personal hygiene is important and so is your immune system. If one is weak, one can catch a disease (flu, others) in many places.

Spas are safe. Definitely safer than trying to do it in toilets with strangers. Most spa goers shower not once but several times during a visit to a spa. In fact, the steam room encourages one to shower each time to wash off the sweat. Many spa goers will limit the action to hand jobs and avoid kissing and bjs.

As for the mattresses, wiping it with tissue before using it is a good idea. While it will not get rid of bacteria, you are not likely to catch the bugs unless you have open wounds and sores.

this is a flawed question,

when you added in the last part " bring disease to you", the natural expected answer is "no" if disease is involved right?

guess you are typing out of anger.

answering to your question, if i am attached, sorry, monogamy have to be observed.

Edited by luke84

Sauna goers tend to be promiscuous relative to non-sauna goers, that's my personal opinion. I have friends who frequent saunas cos they get to have sex with a few guys in the same night...sorry but it's too much for me. I will leave him, period

I will NOT. Do not accept this kind of relationship, please. It clearly shows that he doesnt love you enough. If a man loves you with his whole heart, he will want ONLY you.

If you love yourself, you will NOT allow yourself to be subjected to this arrangement.

You ought to find a better man. There are tons outside!

Guest ddsadasdsa

I object to the implication that saunas are places where it is easy to catch STDs.

I have been a spa goer for years and to different spas both in Spore and overseas. It is not easy to catch STDs unless one abandons safe sex and commonsense. Personal hygiene is important and so is your immune system. If one is weak, one can catch a disease (flu, others) in many places.

Spas are safe. Definitely safer than trying to do it in toilets with strangers. Most spa goers shower not once but several times during a visit to a spa. In fact, the steam room encourages one to shower each time to wash off the sweat. Many spa goers will limit the action to hand jobs and avoid kissing and bjs.

As for the mattresses, wiping it with tissue before using it is a good idea. While it will not get rid of bacteria, you are not likely to catch the bugs unless you have open wounds and sores.

You must be kidding. "not easy to catch STDs" in sauna, sauna is the dirtiest place. btm suck a infected cock and then suck your cock in dark room. some sti can be transmitted via body contact to vulnerable area.. and in dark room patrons dont check for infected dicks. and fat hope that spa goer will shower few times. dont paint such rosy picture..

• Guest locked this topic