Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Everyone also horny here. Why not just give the first step. So can easily to get touch with others. Hope can know more friends here. My wechat id: fwhwynn

Guest Howie

Today who in ipoh?

Add me wechat: des

30s chi here

u add me wechat id : arronhow

any ipoh wanna meet or blow me can find me any time while i was holiday still here!!  :D

Guest Guest

How old are you? taiping lake still so active huh >.<

maybe we can keep in touch if I visiting my grandma in anytime soon next month :)

are u manly and fit?.I like hardcore tops..not many around

How old are you? taiping lake still so active huh >.<

maybe we can keep in touch if I visiting my grandma in anytime soon next month :)

are u manly and fit?.I like hardcore tops..not many around

Guest , I suggest you write out of the box. if not I wont know are you respond back to me or just overwrite my text :P 

I am mid 20s lean top :P but I am in Singapore. only go back parek area once a while.

I made this thread long time ago to find ppl. but since like its become more ACTIVE after I left HAHA

Guest klsikh

Hey Ipoh guys, I'll be visiting on the first weekend of August. Hope to get in touch with any hot Ipoh guys so that when I'm there, we could hangout and fuck! I'm a Sikh, mid 20's and good looking. If you're a Malay and older than me, hit me up. But that's just my preference, I don't mind any race/age too.

Guest Howie

Hey Ipoh guys, I'll be visiting on the first weekend of August. Hope to get in touch with any hot Ipoh guys so that when I'm there, we could hangout and fuck! I'm a Sikh, mid 20's and good looking. If you're a Malay and older than me, hit me up. But that's just my preference, I don't mind any race/age too.

do u have wechat ? add me arronhow, anyway im a chinese guys

Guest klsikh

Hey Ipoh guys, I'll be visiting on the first weekend of August. Hope to get in touch with any hot Ipoh guys so that when I'm there, we could hangout and fuck! I'm a Sikh, mid 20's and good looking. If you're a Malay and older than me, hit me up. But that's just my preference, I don't mind any race/age too. Sorry I don't have wechat, I would appreciate your email address.

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.