Male HQ

Bukit Batok Nature Park

cityhallguy

1 minute ago, hornyformature said:

ok honestly just throwing this out but is it possible to find somewhere private/safe enough for me to like - be naked there then let anonymous/random men just come and grope me/touch me? have always wanted to try something like that but idk if its even possible bc of safety issues

The trails inside should be suitable, its dark inside

7 minutes ago, hornyformature said:

ok honestly just throwing this out but is it possible to find somewhere private/safe enough for me to like - be naked there then let anonymous/random men just come and grope me/touch me? have always wanted to try something like that but idk if its even possible bc of safety issues

You gotta have massive balls to go deep inside the forest trails because nobody goes in there after dark. Historically, BBNP also had a high profile rape/murder case over a decade ago.

So yeah, if you wanna do something, for safety's sake, just stick around the outer limits or the plaza (fitness point/toilet/playground/pond)

Just now, Torrent said:

You gotta have massive balls to go deep inside the forest trails because nobody goes in there after dark. Historically, BBNP also had a high profile rape/murder case over a decade ago.

So yeah, if you wanna do something, for safety's sake, just stick around the outer limits or the plaza (fitness point/toilet/playground/pond)

ahhh ok noted. i think definitely inside would be offlimits then

Just now, hornyformature said:

The closest area I can recommend you, is an open circular walk path that trails into the forest (BBNP regulars should know where I'm talking about). That's as private and safe as it gets, there are benches and pavillions situated nearby with limited lights.

Ya the “inside” would definitely be safe for you to be naked BUT it’s safe coz you probably be the only one around lor. Then again, wat I know, there could be beings that we cannot see there lor! Heheheheee..