Male HQ

Bukit Batok Nature Park

cityhallguy

33 minutes ago, Lek1Konek said:

Just ended my run. Seems noone apart from an uncle who just started to jog...and another chap in red/maroon top passing by.

It's just not as happening as Mac heh, tempted to go see see since it's just a 5 min walk away

Edited by Torrent
6 minutes ago, Lek1Konek said:

True but i cant be bothered to travel far for Mac. Come see see with me together next time. Heh

One day, sure lol. Although I'm curious if anyone's even there at this hour. I remember going down at 11pm-12am and it was still relatively filled with people just sitting around chatting/walking etc (although this was strictly only around the pond/fitness/toilet route area)

Edited by Torrent

Mac is lively till 1AM+ cause i've been there before till late 1 and got to fuck a hunk submissive bottom at shower room. I guess Mac also famous because of more secluded place to play and open shower toilet concept (to those who like to be watched).

Can they do open shower at BBNP too? Hahaha

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

2 hours ago, smallperson said:

Mac is lively till 1AM+ cause i've been there before till late 1 and got to fuck a hunk submissive bottom at shower room. I guess Mac also famous because of more secluded place to play and open shower toilet concept (to those who like to be watched).

But there are police around.... Not safe at Mac

4 hours ago, smallperson said:

There's nothing of the sort at BBNP, at most just a disabled closed-in toilet if you really need to change or whatever.

Also wouldn't recommend making BBNP 'as lively' as mac, because unlike mac, BBNP is surrounded by high density residential HDB/private housing and is heavily frequented by people of all ages (particularly seniors and children in mornings and evenings). There is also a NPP at Bt Batok East Ave 4 nearby, you can low key do what you want in there but please don't cast attention/rumours to that area because you can be sure it'll be monitored really fast.

As you can see in the mac thread, our other fellows have made that place way too "popular" now.

Edited by Torrent
On 5/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, kiloKilo said:

The park is crowded every morning but in the afternoon (weekdays) it'll be very empty and that is when I get to enjoy being naked with nature. It is risky but I have plenty of time to wear back my shorts if there is sighting of people from afar.

Would love to be nude with you. Hmm line Kenquerelle

Ken