Male HQ

How Often Do You Cut Your Hair?

azimuth

Guest Haircut

In response to the question, how often do you cut your hair?, my answer is I don't cut my hair. Instead I have my hair cut (by the barber) once a month. Of course some people do cut their own hair.

Does using a hairclipper for a skinhead consider a haircut? If yes, daily :yuk:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

For me, after i have a haircut I will keep it till it grows long again and then go for a haircut, it usually is after 2-3 months...the last time i went for a haircut was at the New Station where they only charge $3.90 for a haircut...really economical but also really quick haircut by the barber from PRC. I prefer to have my haircut by my neighbour auntie who chats with me while cutting my hair....and it costs $10...How much do most of u pay for a haircut?

usually once a month

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Lunarstone

Sorry to sidetrack but can anyone recommend me a good barber/hairstylist? Someone who actually listens to their patron offers suggestions?

Went for a haircut recently at PP and asked the guy how I should cut my hair if I intend to keep it long. He said okay okay and next thing you know he trimmed it. Not what I was expecting.

I can suggest one. 0 Defect Hair Salon. +65 9383 4035. Highest charged I've heard is S$35. He currently doesn't have a place of his own though and is renting out a small section at his friend's salon at PS. is the name Gerrick? Something like that.

i cut my own hair with a shaver i bought ... for 60 bucks it's an awesome investment.

then go get my haircut by someone else once every 5-6 weeks..

it's awesome to shave urself cos the sides are the most annoying parts which can be easily dealt with with a shaver...

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

At least 2 times a month. I always ask for short hair style I don't need to comb haha cause I have natural curly hair

natural curly hair? so cute!

• Guest locked this topic