Male HQ

Preference Discussion + Why People Prefer Particular Race / Type? (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest No racist
On ‎14‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:26 PM, Ener said:

Nope, no experience ah tiongs... not keen.. lolz.. their accent turns me off.. as friends no problem but no bodily contact.. hahaha... no offense ya. Personal preference. 

Your post sound more like prejudice than personal preference.

Guest No racist
38 minutes ago, Guest Terminology said:

That is based on British English. Americans refer to Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. as Asians -- but -- Indians, Pakis, Banglas, etc. as South Asians. The word Oriental is considered offensive in America and is almost never used there nowadays. So when an American says he is looking for an Asian, he expects somebody whose home or ancestral country can range from Myanmar all the way East to the Pacific Islands.

If an American says he's looking for an Asian -- but an Indian, Paki, Bangla, etc. responds -- he will probably not be interested because he did not specifically ask for a South Asian even though those places are technically in Asia. On the other hand, if an American requests No Asians, he probably will not be interested in people from anywhere in Asia -- regardless of whether from China or Thailand or India or Saudi Arabia.

didn't know they discriminate (or draw the line) between Asians and South Asians this way.

We are more direct. No angmo means no whites, whether in Europe or America or Australia.

Asian is such a meaningless classification when it includes about 70% of population having diversification within.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/18/2016 at 10:52 AM, Guest Jobby said:

most of the guys here are pretty much unattractive, discreet, no-confidence, bald, effeminate and basically rejects of the gay community that seek solace in an anonymous, faceless online platform of like minded people that share the same views.

I'M LIKE SO FUCKING TRIGERRED. *broken wrist gesture* Can you believe this follicly privileged shitlord.

Edited by Snapplejacked

Guest Not Slut

People need to stop fooling themselves. Race is part of a person's physical appearance -- and physical appearance is very important to many gays -- full stop. When it comes to work and interacting with people in everyday life, I am not a racist at all, as I will be nice to everybody. But there is no way I will give my body to anyone I am not physically attracted to.

Some men are total sluts. They will have sex with any guy who has a dick, or ass, regardless of race, age, height, weight, hair color, or disease status. That is their right and I do not judge them. But other men are more discerning, and need to be turned on by the other guy's physical appearance, in order to want to have sex. Complainers need to accept this.

I have a long list of things that turn me off -- too old, too young, bald heads, facial hair, chest hair, back hair, stinky breath, body odor, my own race, a number of other races -- and I will not be able to physically perform sexual acts with people who tum me off. That does not make me a racist. I would not discriminate against those people in work or business life.

Nobody has an obligation to have sex with people they are not attracted to, for any reason, including race. If somebody is so attracted to a different race, but can't get guys of that different race, do what my friend did. He is a Black Canadian, but could only get a few Asians at home, so he decided to work in Japan and greatly increased his happiness quotient.

That is an extreme example of course, but if somebody is so keen on having sex with guys of a certain race, and aren't successful at it in Singapore, this is a valid option, if you have the skills to get a job in a country full of the kind of men you like. It is much more productive than sitting on Blowing Wind complaining despite knowing those posts change nothing.

33 minutes ago, Guest Hairy said:

I like guys with smooth skin.  But most angmos and Indians are hairy.  Can someone tell me - is this preference or prejudice?   

Preference - liking.

Prejudice - hatred.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest emomomo

Is this for real?

"Some men are total sluts. They will have sex with any guy who has a dick, or ass, regardless of race, age, height, weight, hair color, or disease status. That is their right and I do not judge them."

You literally call them sluts, but then say you do not judge them. Jeeze if people are race blind in their preference it just means they are race blind, not sexually promiscuous.

2 hours ago, Snorelaxboy said:

Your preference will subtly develop prejudice. While you may have preference, prejudice occurs when respect is not rightfully accorded to all races and profiles, despite your preference 

Of course you're going to treat someone you're attracted to better to a certain extent. Does it even need to be said? The attractive guy with all the qualities you salivate over will get your attention and effort more than anyone else. It doesn't mean everyone gets shit, Just not your fullest! But to call having a sexual and / or physical preference outright prejudice? Fucking really?

In this case, can I also cry prejudice that people don't find my bald stocky look attractive and therefore, less willing to give me attention? Who can I complain to?

Edited by Snapplejacked

Guest Smooth
2 hours ago, fab said:

Preference - liking.

Prejudice - hatred.

Understood. 

I like smooth skin = Preference

I hate hairy skin = Prejudice 

Double edge sword. 

Guest Splash
18 hours ago, emomomo said:

Is this for real?

"Some men are total sluts. They will have sex with any guy who has a dick, or ass, regardless of race, age, height, weight, hair color, or disease status. That is their right and I do not judge them."

You literally call them sluts, but then say you do not judge them. Jeeze if people are race blind in their preference it just means they are race blind, not sexually promiscuous.

Maybe that poster means he thinks it's hot that some men are "sluts" but it's not his personal preference? The word "slut" doesn't have to be negative. Doesn't it simply mean somebody who has a lot of sex with a lot of different partners? Using that definition, some of my best friends are "sluts," and very proud of it.

Guest what was my nick again?
On 10/6/2016 at 11:40 AM, Guest Not Slut said:

People need to stop fooling themselves. Race is part of a person's physical appearance -- and physical appearance is very important to many gays -- full stop. When it comes to work and interacting with people in everyday life, I am not a racist at all, as I will be nice to everybody. But there is no way I will give my body to anyone I am not physically attracted to.

Some men are total sluts. They will have sex with any guy who has a dick, or ass, regardless of race, age, height, weight, hair color, or disease status. That is their right and I do not judge them. But other men are more discerning, and need to be turned on by the other guy's physical appearance, in order to want to have sex. Complainers need to accept this.

I have a long list of things that turn me off -- too old, too young, bald heads, facial hair, chest hair, back hair, stinky breath, body odor, my own race, a number of other races -- and I will not be able to physically perform sexual acts with people who tum me off. That does not make me a racist. I would not discriminate against those people in work or business life.

Nobody has an obligation to have sex with people they are not attracted to, for any reason, including race. If somebody is so attracted to a different race, but can't get guys of that different race, do what my friend did. He is a Black Canadian, but could only get a few Asians at home, so he decided to work in Japan and greatly increased his happiness quotient.

That is an extreme example of course, but if somebody is so keen on having sex with guys of a certain race, and aren't successful at it in Singapore, this is a valid option, if you have the skills to get a job in a country full of the kind of men you like. It is much more productive than sitting on Blowing Wind complaining despite knowing those posts change nothing.

Finally someone who does not think with his butt as butthurt people.

21 hours ago, Snapplejacked said:

Of course you're going to treat someone you're attracted to better to a certain extent. Does it even need to be said? The attractive guy with all the qualities you salivate over will get your attention and effort more than anyone else. It doesn't mean everyone gets shit, Just not your fullest! But to call having a sexual and / or physical preference outright prejudice? Fucking really?

In this case, can I also cry prejudice that people don't find my bald stocky look attractive and therefore, less willing to give me attention? Who can I complain to?

Yes...more sense...but those racist-labellers are not going to leave you alone and respect you. So my advice is, steer clear of them - wait - that will make them crucify disdain u even more. But that doesn't matter, unless you be attracted to them, whatever you do is going to trigger their self-entitlement and victim complex. Cheers.

Guest emomomo
5 hours ago, Guest Splash said:

Maybe that poster means he thinks it's hot that some men are "sluts" but it's not his personal preference? The word "slut" doesn't have to be negative. Doesn't it simply mean somebody who has a lot of sex with a lot of different partners? Using that definition, some of my best friends are "sluts," and very proud of it.

Go call a stranger slut and see their reaction. It widely carries a negative connotation 

Guest passerby
On 10/6/2016 at 2:06 PM, Snorelaxboy said:

Your preference will subtly develop prejudice. While you may have preference, prejudice occurs when respect is not rightfully accorded to all races and profiles, despite your preference 

Definitions that you need to seriously rethink: RESPECT

*Since the words preference and prejudice are hopelessly muddled.

What do you mean by respect? If you prefer KPOP are you showing Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt disrespect when you just switch the TV channel without giving them any attention?? If you prefer to read non-fiction books are you treating novelists with disrespect? If you turn away from a solicitor are you showing him or her disrespect? Surely you need to "respect" everyone and everything (things are tied to the people who do or make them) DESPITE your "preference"?

On October 5, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Guest Not Slut said:

I have a long list of things that turn me off -- too old, too young, bald heads, facial hair, chest hair, back hair, stinky breath, body odor, my own race, a number of other races -- and I will not be able to physically perform sexual acts with people who tum me off.

Those things are also on my list along with smokers, drug users, people who engage in behaviors that spread diseases, and those who have sex in risky public spaces.

Guest Lawrence
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Share your experiences with Pinoy as colleagues!

for my company, most of them are in my IT department. clickish initially when they first arrived but once they warm up to the company, they are a really nice bunch of people who are also very warm and helpful.

love them to bits!

:-)

Guest Hygiene
14 hours ago, emomomo said:

Go call a stranger slut and see their reaction. It widely carries a negative connotation

Not to take sides in this exchange but, interestingly, there are several members here who have proudly included the word slut in their nicknames.

Guest Big Slut

I am proud to be a slut. I will have sex with any man no matter what race he is or how old he is or what size he is. I observe these so-called selective people not getting any sex and being miserable. I choose to get as much sex as possible while still young rather than complaining. I am a flex and a man and a slut and a winner.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear people, 

weather you guys like Indian guys or not do not discriminate them after all they are human beings too. What's they difference between us, I guess it's only the Colour!! Dose it really matters. I do realise that everyone has their personal preference. Say it in a nice manner. Some of you guys says Indians have bad smell but personally I don't think so. I have an Chinese supervisor whom doesn't shower at all when he walks in the whole office smells, whereby and Bangladeshi worker smells better then him (before working) . 

P.S: I'm not trying to post an racists comment but I see this is an trend nowadays.. 

3 hours ago, Kesy said:

Dear people, 

weather you guys like Indian guys or not do not discriminate them after all they are human beings too. What's they difference between us, I guess it's only the Colour!! Dose it really matters. I do realise that everyone has their personal preference. Say it in a nice manner. Some of you guys says Indians have bad smell but personally I don't think so. I have an Chinese supervisor whom doesn't shower at all when he walks in the whole office smells, whereby and Bangladeshi worker smells better then him (before working) . 

P.S: I'm not trying to post an racists comment but I see this is an trend nowadays.. 

no worries, I don't think they smell

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 7:21 AM, Kesy said:

Dear people, 

one thing i love about indians... long thick cocks... 

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands (armpits, groin and earwax glands) compared to people of other descent, and the lack of these glands make East Asians less prone to body odor.[16][17]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...

I think the trend nowadays is to blame personal failures on race or gender. But really, you need to realise that people DO NOT like you or ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU not because of your race, but because you...kinda suck as a human being. But are you brave enough to face the truth or do you satisfy yourself with blaming the world and whatever ism for your personal problems? It is very easy and tempting to do so indeed. As a Chinese male I can blame a lot of things we men face on gender discrimination against men, and a lot of it may be quite true too. But life is difficult for everyone and we should learn not to turn universal problems into a race problem or a women's issue, because it's really a global trend to do so now. 

Blaming personal failures on race, gender, and so forth is also an extremely dangerous way to think. Look at what happened in the USA where a racist misogynistic bigot like Donald Trump has been elected President partially because too many white people are blaming blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays for their own problems.

The sad truth is that people such as Donald Trump are actually the real cause of many of America's issues with their constant outsourcing of jobs and downsizing of companies, to make as much profit for themselves and their stockholders as possible, while disregarding the actual workers. Instead of seeing the real problem, the affected people are lashing out at others, and their misguided decision will have disastrous consequences for their country and the whole world over the next four years at least.

People who blame their unattractiveness to other guys solely on race are also lashing out in the wrong direction and should work on making themselves into better individuals. One more thing. If somebody is not interested in you due to your race, move on and find others, as you don't need to be with a guy who thinks like that anyway.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, MNH said:

Legit question, why do we have preference for certain race/ ethnicity? 

For me I prefer Filipino or Malay, but why thooo. Is there a specific explanation to why we have preference? 

A filipino is a malay, for me I prefer a Singh they are hot and sexy.

Guest ONE RACE HUMAN
23 minutes ago, MNH said:

Ooo~ But I still dk how we have preferences.

Same answer to why some prefer apple to orange.

Same answer to why some prefer dog to cat.

It's good otherwise all human race will go after ONE kind.

Guest Buffet
1 hour ago, MNH said:

For me I prefer Filipino or Malay, but why thooo. Is there a specific explanation to why we have preference? 

Malay circumcised big cock head

Indian hairy bushy black cock

Chinese smooth and pink cock head

What do you think?

1 hour ago, MNH said:

I'm Indian. Been trying really hard to make local friends online but no luck. Oh well, lol. 

2 minutes ago, MNH said:

Oh no, why human like that? All you wanted was to make friends!

Yeah, lol. What to do? Just joke about it and move on. 🤣

Guest Selling Point
34 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

I'm Indian. Been trying really hard to make local friends online but no luck. Oh well, lol. 

Because you did not present your cock properly.  Time to do your homework and then start working on it. 

10 minutes ago, Guest Selling Point said:

Because you did not present your cock properly.  Time to do your homework and then start working on it. 

You hungry for cock, is it? 🤣

Guest Common sense
23 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

You hungry for cock, is it? 🤣

When people buy a house, you think they only care what is outside and not inside ? Same apply to creating your profile. You must show all to bring interest. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Common sense said:

When people buy a house, you think they only care what is outside and not inside ? Same apply to creating your profile. You must show all to bring interest. 

Yes but whenever i show my face, i always get no response or get blocked so 🤷‍♂️

• G_M changed the title to Preference Discussion + Why People Prefer Particular Race / Type? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
15 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Yes but whenever i show my face, i always get no response or get blocked so 🤷‍♂️

If don't have handsome face, next alternative is to have a killer bod, which can be changed and achieved.

Don't read and response to guests' post

9 minutes ago, drektster said:

is it racism when i only watch japanese show or chinese show? so is it racism if i read a english newspaper rather than malayu, tamil, or chinese one?

Nope. But being rude to people of different races is. 

Guest Tomato
19 hours ago, drektster said:

what rude? like i wants to go makan siew yok, i tell my muslim friends i am going for siew yoke, is it being rude? some people will find it rude but others will take it as my personal choice of food.

So typical of a Sporean chinese - insensitive.

If you chance to talk to people of neighbouring nationalities staying in Spore, many, if willing to talk, will give you examples of how insensitive Singaporeans are in the way Sporeans think and speak. (得理不饶人)。

3 hours ago, Guest Tomato said:

So typical of a Sporean chinese - insensitive.

If you chance to talk to people of neighbouring nationalities staying in Spore, many, if willing to talk, will give you examples of how insensitive Singaporeans are in the way Sporeans think and speak. (得理不饶人)。

I do not take beef, but if my malay friend says they are having beef. I am fine with it. that is their choice. frankly, everyone has their preference in terms of choosing who they wants to be with. love is not to order.

Edited by drektster

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.