Male HQ

Anyone Looking For A Roommate And Ended Up Bf?

Guest guest

any one experience advertising for a roommate and ended up as a boyfriend?will it works? or is there a line to draw between ?good try for ppl after many years who is still singles?

I have lived with room mates for almost 10 years of my life. Never crossed the line. Some became very good friends. You just need to remember that if things don't work out, it gets awkward.

Added to that, I know of someone who did hooked up with his room mate. They didn't become boyfriends, but became convenient fxxk buddies. Things got complicated when one of the them got a boyfriend and the other got jealous.

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

Actually this happened to me, I moved to a new city and a guy I knew (we met through mutual friends) invited me to live with him and his roommates. About one month after moving in, he asked me out, I thought why not, and then that became a very happy four year relationship.

I'm back here in Singapore now, but I still love him to bits. In all, I think a pretty happy ending is still possible for the whole roommate set-up.

• Guest locked this topic