Male HQ

Some Guests Picking Fights?

Guest Guest

'Nightingale' Wrote:

So isn't it good to see the whole pic? ... But is distortion of geographical and historical facts...

Reply:

The issue here is you think you have the whole pic & others voicing a diff view doesn't, so you have to show/tell them...that's a joke. See the whole pic now?

YAWN..

'Nightingale' Wrote:

Are you trying to gain unfair advantage in pseudonym duplication? Who is to blame but yourself to want to hide behind the pseudonym "Guest" to confuse others? have addressed to.

Reply:

Another set of ur assumptions: Guests never claimed they wanted any unfair advantage. By claiming u r 'Nightingale' any disadvantage? Free sanitary pad to suck? Really a joker.

'Nightingale' Wrote:

Superiority in number is not the crux. Sound reasoning is.

Reply:

Sound reasoning is precisely what you lack :)). A pot calling a kettle black....that is your best trait. There are many examples & some have been highlighted to you. If you choose not to see & live in your own world, then go on.....Old fart loh

'Nightingale' Wrote:

.....accusing me of unfarily using emotive words when your posts are far more accusatively damaging. The pot calling the kettle black! If you don't owe me any reasons, then why bother to attack me here? You are contradicting yourself indeed!

Reply:

Ah..... Now Aunty 'Nightingale' can't deny that she also guilty of name calling, she tries to shift focus by claiming "intensity" - "I don't care, you more accusatively damaging". Hahaha!

Same logic, You owe us a reason is it? That is why you started the arguing here afresh and attack us? You are contradicting yourself indeed!

'Nightingale' Wrote:

And what about my face? I am well aware that many here cannot stand my face. I was born gay and born with this face. So? Do you have a face here for others to see and comment? Do you have the guts....Thank you for letting me sleep well, Young Fart! (oops, you have forced me to start calling you names. What a sin! 阿弥陀佛,罪过,罪过。)

Reply:

Oh your face..... we really dare not say anything more! That pic is like your adjective used earlier : "damaging". Reminded me of this saying: 生得丑不是你的错,出来吓人就是你不对! In this aspect, I agree with you, you have the guts! 开始就说别人骂人,自己没有!后来就说自己有,但别人比较accusatively damaging", 再看看情形不对,就出绝招,"比老脸"!

这招够力!我们没脸和你比恶心!吓人指数你破表!终于赢啦! 恭喜你啦,"脸皮太厚(太后)!

lastly I wished I could yawn like you, but looking at your 'Nightingale' pic, I can only shudder.

BTW, don't use religion etc lah, 你的罪孽够深重了,都报应成这张惹人嫌恶的老脸了,还敢和人说"罪过"…真是笑死人!

:D YAWN!

:D YAWN!

Old fart gets tired very easily. So he needs to rest enough to focus on his full time job as a PRC apologist. (And of course, these are facts, not "accusatively damaging" insults).

• Guest locked this topic