Male HQ

Visit To Arts Museum

cougar

Azuchan, that's a good suggestion. We should go on one of the Friday evening. Those who are interested please pm me. We shall confirm the date and time via pm.

Stoner, National Museum is the one with night life. Maybe after this visit to Arts Museum, we can organise another outing to National Museum. :D

that 4 ladies installation used to be placed outside the national museum now 'they've' been moved outside the arts museum... wonder why

btw i think this is a great thread :smokin:

That Four "ladies" are more of an art work, it is better to be placed at Arts Museum. :P

I m planing for the visit sometime next week. If you are interested, please PM or drop a line here, so I can keep you inform via pm. ;)

• 9 months later...

It had been almost a year since I suggested to go to Singapore Arts Musuem (SAM). I think it is time for me to put it into action. But, this time I am not going to SAM, instead I am sugesting to go to Asian Civilisations Musuem (ACM). There is an exhibition on The Nalanda Trail: Buddhism in India, China and Southeast Asia. This exhibition will end on 23 Mar 2008.

I am planning to go for this exhibition on 16 Mar 2008 in the morning. Anyone interested to join me? Please pm or post here.

Thank you.

I am interested, but not sure i am free anot on friday.

Hi Yishun, 16 march is on sunday.

Sunday is a off day for most of the working ppl like us. I believe it is ok for us to go for a tour to Arts Museum?

How it sounds?

Nice?

Hope to see more ppl joining this wonderful event...

Haha :thumb:

Edited by skylancer
258yvky.jpg

Cougar!

Thanks for organizing today's trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum. I enjoyed it, and it was nice getting to know the other participations (You know who you are).

I hope to join the next event you have in store for us.

Thanks again

Miao

Cougar!

Thanks for organizing today's trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum. I enjoyed it, and it was nice getting to know the other participations (You know who you are).

I hope to join the next event you have in store for us.

Thanks again

Miao

Miao! I glad to meet you for the visit. I enjoyed myself too. The trip is good and I learned a lot from there. Hope to see you more offen in other outing. :)

Miao! I glad to meet you for the visit. I enjoyed myself too. The trip is good and I learned a lot from there. Hope to see you more offen in other outing. :)

Hi Cougar!

When did u organize the outing? I went last saturday. Gosh! Its so crowded and cramped. Well, i really had an interesting time there :)

Kyoeki

• 1 month later...

The SAM is having an exhibition on Xu Beihong in Nanyang. They orgainised a curatour in conjunction with Xu Beihong in Nanyang on 25 April 2008. I had registered for the tour for 4 person, but two of my friends can't make it. Is there anyone here interested to join me for the curatour? The tour will be conducted in mandrian. Please you are interested, please pm me.

http://sam.eventshub.sg/ems_wb_Details.asp...p;EventID=24710