Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

10 minutes ago, Bozo said:

Actually, Gary's an intoxicating nerd

*kindly avoid the use of names/ nicknames/ abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Cute Reporter Eats Vegetable Immediately

P Z G N T

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I'm Really Offering New Yacht

T P F V U

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Gorgeous Officer Probably Removed Obstacle

W O E K V

@Counting Stars and @Ajinomoto, do avoid removing everything from the post so that it would be less disruptive.

If clashes occur, just edit the sentence will do, leaving the 5-letter there to continue with the flow eh, thanks.

Were Undergraduates Finding Pleasant Students?

H O D Y W

Reading Quietly Is Most Fundamental

A A C E X

Only Official People Understand Quickly

O V B I Y

Cute Usher Must Have Kittens

N G A A Z

Ridiculous Undergraduate Bought Baby Wedges?

U U Z O O

Very Vicious Usher Zapped Xylophonist

G L Y R K 

@Counting Stars, the above was a clash, next time do edit the sentence eh, thanks. (I will settle the one before yours)

That Jovial Hunk Wanted Girlfriend (T J H W G)

Keen Youth Expected Zoologist's Lifestyle (K Y E Z L)

P H X I I

Edited by sphere

8 minutes ago, sphere said:

@Counting Stars, the above was a clash, next time do edit the sentence eh, thanks. (I will settle the one before yours)

That Jovial Hunk Wanted Girlfriend (T J H W G)

Keen Youth Expected Zoologist's Lifestyle (K Y E Z L)

P H X I I

Sorry, new to this. What do you mean edit the sentence? Usually I can't come up with a phrase so quickly, so I prefer to delete my entire posting if I see that I've posted later (due to refresh delay) 

@Counting Stars, edit like what I did using the "Edit" function, in that case, when clashes occur, you should edit your clashed sentence first, and not answer the new "challenge" yet, the above was another clash eh...

Yes, this thread does move rather fast at times eh....

Foreign Farmer X-rayed Young Zebra? (F F X Y Z)

Just Join Keen Executive Officers (J J K E O)

W R W I U

Edited by sphere

@Counting Stars, it was actually not refresh delay, more of posting at the same instant, hence the clashes eh... So deleting everything could affect those who were fast to use your 5-letter, like just now where I did.

Very Awesome Reporter Kept Posting

E G V O K

Didn't Expect Keeper Always Fart

O Z U R K

9 hours ago, sphere said:

*kindly avoid the use of names/ nicknames/ abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Cute Reporter Eats Vegetable Immediately

P Z G N T

Sorry, wasn't aware