Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

We Must Return Home Quickly

R E E U U

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

User Should Expect Reports Soon

O O H Q T

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

They Got A Free Ride

G R M E S

Joyful Usher Knew His Plot

K E O O R

Many Girls Supported Their Idols

R U S N Q

Zebras Were Sighted In Town

G L R R P

Why Were You Using Umbrella?

Y X X O O

Kindly Make Payment Right Now

N Q Q Q N

Xenophobic reporters are young students.

Youbg

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Please attention to duty architect.

Arcty

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

All Researchers Came Thanking You

U G Y K M

Zero Ecowaste Never Ever Reached!

Y V O V Y

Hi @Dart and @sphere, sorry guys. Hmm, I initially created a 5-letter word from an entry that’s one page behind this one and after I posted it I realized that’s not the last entry. I tried to re-edit it and another entry just appeared below me. That got me confused as well. Again, apologies if I caused confusion to other players and to this thread as well. Sincerely. While I really enjoyed playing here after long working hours since it’s relaxing I’ll probably stop replying for now. Enjoy everyone! Keep those words and sentences coming. Peace!

Edited by NewbieOnboard

@NewbieOnboard, kindly avoid such action (removing everything from your post) that resulted in the disruption above.

Next time, if yours was a clashed (due to the thread not being refreshed), please edit only the sentence, leaving the 5-letter there while you're editing. Thanks.

(do note that sometimes this thread might move very fast when a few members posted simultaneously within the few minutes eh)

Zealous Executive Needs Expensive Ring (Z E N E R)

Unusual Nurse Found Original Reports (U N F O R)

A Z Z X L

I recently reached Italy today

ITALY

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

A really old man aged

AGEED

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Be a super sexy officer

SEXXY

@NewbieOnboard, yes, I guessed as much, so don't worry about the new entry that came after yours, as they would be working on your new 5-letter (while you're still editing the sentence).. Not sure if I'm making sense now, but I suppose you would figure it out, haha.

Vocal Actor Likes Eating Ratatouille

R Y E E K

Even New Intern Gets Humiliated

Q A E A J