Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

That handler always yearns sexs.

S H I T S 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

She Has Interesting Training Sessions

U Y F O E

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Enough of fucking you ultimately.

F V C K S

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, Guest DeadlyBrain of retardednes said:

Flute&Fab very "cunt kna sai"???
ZWQYV

Kindly use proper English, without the use of nicknames/names/abbreviations, to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

(by the way, please note that this is not a "flaming" thread)

Foreign Veterinarian Can't Keep Secrets (F V C K S)

Zealous Worker Quit Your Venture (Z W Q Y V)

T N G U A

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Deadlyblain
Just now, Guest Deadlyblain said:

ooops didnt know the rule ! i apologise for that then, let me retry

The Nonchalant Guys Undauntedly Accost

sorry need to set another one : WJVQT

1 hour ago, Guest Deadlyblain said:

ooops didnt know the rule ! i apologise for that then, let me retry

It's alright, let's keep this thread out of the "flames" eh, haha.

We Joined Very Quiet Team

S Z H V W

* is this a trap? :P

Sphere zaps handler very well.

T R A P S 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest deadlyblain
8 minutes ago, fab said:

* is this a trap? :P

Sphere zaps handler very well.

T R A P S 

Who is "sphere" ? zap what?
isnt tis an obvious flaming?

Cheh!

Terrible Ruse Attacks Poor Soul

F u F u I

23 minutes ago, sphere said:

It's alright, let's keep this thread out of the "flames" eh, haha.

Funny Usher Found Unusual Lobsters

R Y I I I

Very Vocal Veterinarian's Really Young

Q O W K J

Just Keep Working On Quietness

P Z K U P

@qiye, do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Keeper's Currently Chasing Your Pet

O Y L L R

Bejewelled Pretty Papa Initiated Fellatio

FGOPI

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

She Accepted New Nurse Again

N L M Y E

You Usually Do Light Marking

M W N U U

@john89, wrong letters used for the last two letters... 

She Probably Had Eaten Already

M W N U U

Slut Loves My Bottom's Sperm

HARYU

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

He Accepted Really Young Undergraduates

L O O V Z

Her Vagina Too Ugly! Cannot! (lah)

BATAM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

2 hours ago, john89 said:

Mickey Are Trained At Basketball

AZCHA

Is that a name? If it is, do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

All Zookeepers Can Help Again

K K P K K

1 hour ago, bluesky69 said:

Kid Kicks, Punches Kept Kangaroo

K K P K K

I was hoping that you would answer it, and you did. However, are you that lazy to change the 5-letter slightly? You actually just repeated mine.....

Kinky Keeper's Probably Kissing Knight

J V Q V J

4 hours ago, sphere said:

I was hoping that you would answer it, and you did. However, are you that lazy to change the 5-letter slightly? You actually just repeated mine.....

Kinky Keeper's Probably Kissing Knight

J V Q V J

That's how I played this game for a while now... so happen you are using repeated letters ... Here goes

Jovial Vet Quickly Vaccinated Jackass

V J Q J V

1 hour ago, bluesky69 said:

That's how I played this game for a while now... so happen you are using repeated letters ... Here goes

Yes, I know that as I had observed it for a while already. I've been wondering what 5-letter you would give if someone (in this case, myself) give a symmetrical 5-letter. Anyway, just try to avoid an immediate repeated of the 5-letter eh, thanks. Cheers!

Very Joyous Queen Just Voted

I K R R E

I Know Really Really Exclusive

CJOOP

― J'son M. Lee 

Pussy Offered Older Jockey's Cock

GRTEY

― J'son M. Lee 

Get Reporter To Eat Yam

H V S Y U

Her Vet Sucking Your Uncle

IDIDU

― J'son M. Lee 

I Didn't Instruct Dishonest Undergraduate

G K T E V

Giving Kid The Eight Volume

IFYAI

― J'son M. Lee 

I Found Your Awesome Instructor

F K U I V

Fucker Keeps Using Instant Votes

PPIEU

― J'son M. Lee