Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

@jon_jon, do use the edit function to make the change than creating a new post eh, thanks.

Let Him Be The Father

G K C E X

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

At Xmas Everyone Got Lobsters

HUELP

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

We Only Wanted Futuristic Kitchen

U U D W W

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Universities United Despite World War

ISIOI

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Amazing Maid Is Really Awesome

Y E E P V

6 hours ago, babylonxd said:

Today is my birthday which no one acc mi...any good lookin guy free to acc mi??

Do you know who is the daddy here? Me.

I am giving you a verbal warning since its your birthday! 

You better don't let me see you post another ad in the Main forum.

Do that and you will really be sorry when I kick your puny ass.

Now go somewhere else and seek attention and let others have their topic back.

@G_M, no worries eh, and thank you.

She Found Your Junior Keeper (S F Y J K)

Intern Kissed Your Personal Assistant (I K Y P A)

U E F E U

Usually Red Cocks Often Cum

NAKED

― J'son M. Lee 

Let's Offer Early Xmas Presents

THREE

― J'son M. Lee 

Why Slut Yesterday Whacked Guy?

NONOO

― J'son M. Lee 

Need Only New Officer's Opinion

K K G R T

@Amir0412, could I encourage you to challenge yourself to form a full sentence (or question), rather than having half/part of a sentence with comma separation? Haha.

Did Intern Look Desperate Only?

E A H V S

Eat All Hot Vaginas Sluttily 

EWWWW

― J'son M. Lee 

Eventually We Wrote Well Wishes

O O I E R

@Amir0412, no worries, just try eh, haha.

Keep On Looking Over Me

K W J Y Q

Didn't Engineer Expect Part Timers?

H M K R P

Campers Usually Make Most Money

A H L E O

She Uses Proper Equipment, Right?

V K M G N

*so many adjectives wor, haha.

Xanthous Xenagogue Redeemed All Yesterday

H I N D M

trying hard to stop you from replying fast hahaha

Having Individual Nations Doing Mathematics 

SMART

:P

She Must Always Read That?

V E O U L