Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Always Ask For Less Salt 

E M G T V

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Healthy Living Starts Right Now

F A P T U

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Make Room For More Improvement

G W R S T

Just now, Guest InBangkok said:

Grinning Woman Rapes Silly Tomboys

*you should rally sign up as member, so that you could edit, else when the thread moves very fast, your editing will be very disruptive eh, thanks. 

Caring Brother Is Very Ill

H Y R Y S

Guest InBangkok
39 minutes ago, sphere said:

*you should rally sign up as member, so that you could edit, else when the thread moves very fast, your editing will be very disruptive eh, thanks. 

Sorry I don't see how it is disruptive when I always add a revised post within less than a minute. There is a reason for not joining and there is a history behind it. I would gladly send you a pm but as a Guest I am unable to do so.

Very Idiotic Bottom Raping Whore

USIAO

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

23 minutes ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Sorry I don't see how it is disruptive when I always add a revised post within less than a minute. There is a reason for not joining and there is a history behind it. I would gladly send you a pm but as a Guest I am unable to do so.

Give you a scenario, say the last post was a few hours ago, and there were three of us (me, you with another member) posting using the last post, but just a mere few seconds apart: (1) I posted, (2) you posted (already clashed), (3) another member posted (also clashed but can edit sentence)).

So due to your clash, (4) your edited post within a minute (still a clash to no.3), (5) I posted based on no.3 (by this time your 5-letter would have been edited and used by the other member), (6) your another edited post (clashed to no. 5, as you edited using no.3), and so on..., which could all happened within 2-3 minuted. You don't think this is disruptive? 

3-4 posts at the same time happened before, those who played long enough would know. That is what I meant by disruptive.

Usually Strict Instructors Are Optimistic

I B A E R

Quit using university user's eBook

A F K I J

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Some Kids Are Decently Innocent

J E Y E Q

44 minutes ago, Guest InBangkok said:

I completely understand now. No problem. I'll happily bow out.

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Some Kids Are Decently Innocent

J E Y E Q

i think both of you should just chill, it's just a game, why so serious? There's lots of personalities online and we can't change others, we only can change ourselves.

JEYEQ

Just eaten your extravagant quesadilla 

W J K L A

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Even Your Brother Opted Yogurt

K V K R P

Guest Blank
2 hours ago, sphere said:

Even Your Brother Opted Yogurt

K V K R P

The 5 letter should be a word! If not how to continue with an absurb Z Z Z Z Z sentence? 

Knowledgeable Vet Kills Reckless People

A N G R Y

1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

The 5 letter should be a word! If not how to continue with an absurb Z Z Z Z Z sentence? 

*that's the challenge isn't it? Besides, those letters you mentioned had been attempted before in the past. If you do continue, do avoid the use of names/nicknames/abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks.

Anxious Nurse Gets Red Yacht

L I Y Z O

Make All Courageous Hearts Obvious

M I S S U

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

His Son Expressed Remorse Finally

M U Z E N

Why Is Someone Madly Angry?

CINTA

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Careless Intern Needs That Advice

N R X O M

Did Intern Move My Xylophone?

O Y K R L

Let's Ventilate Some Simple Kitchens

P N R R K

Life Unexpectedly Relates Vast Experience

S R R O W

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Please Examine All Claimed Evidences

Q U G C J

Sadness Handed Terrible Grievous Nightmares

H T K H T

he took knife, hunting tortoise

KJELY

Knitting Jacket Easily Lightens Yarns

T N G G I