Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Every Xylophonist Tried Reading Again

O Q G Y L

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

You Only Used That Handkerchief?

K O F O L

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Lonely Usher Needs Cute Handkerchief

R C E G W

Bored Guys Tried Running Marathon

D Z D R Q

Quiet Zoologist Can Vote Keenly

J K C O X

Executive Found Good Worker's Proposal

E G B I A

People Are Now Thanking You

W W A W W

Guys Voted Your Wonderful Manager

E U O O Z

Ridiculous Dancer Didn't Fight Zookeeper

A O A G Y

Just now, Guest Gym said:

B B M H K

Why don't you join as member so that you could edit your post?

Bored Boys Made Hamburgers Keenly

R L X C C

10 minutes ago, sphere said:

Why don't you join as member so that you could edit your post?

Bored Boys Made Hamburgers Keenly

R L X C C

Bcuz I don't like to conform, where's the fun in that? Plus, it a fun way to drive to u crazy with the extra waiting time.

Anyway, back to business...

Reclusive Lonely Xenophobic Completed Calculations

S E M E X

7 hours ago, Guest Gym said:

Bcuz I don't like to conform, where's the fun in that? Plus, it a fun way to drive to u crazy with the extra waiting time.

Well, too bad, and you're thinking too much, it won't drive me crazy while waiting.

She Expected Many Experienced Xylophonists

V V I V V

Lonely Intern Plays Inside Dormitory

R E A Y U

Zoologist Zealously Quoted Your Yacht

U N K V T

All Decent Ushers Like Talking

O E E Q S

Only Fit Firemen Entered Room

R U I U R

1 hour ago, spinach said:

David's avid volunteers irked David
B O W I E

Please avoid using names/nicknames/abbreviations so as to keep it challenging eh, thanks. 

Bored Operator Was Incredibly Excited

A G G R Q