Male HQ

Buffet With Oysters

Guest ONJ

both I tried before! haha... The Line is more for business dining, right? So I thought the higher price is for the more atas feel lol since I'm not a gourmet and I don't really know how to ID a really good oyster, Todai fits well for me. Less pricey ;)

food at Todai is not as fresh as they shd be. The snow crab is frozen, and flesh was water clogged. Sashimi was not as fresh as well. All said, its due to price. Pay Abit more for better quality food.

food at Todai is not as fresh as they shd be. The snow crab is frozen, and flesh was water clogged. Sashimi was not as fresh as well. All said, its due to price. Pay Abit more for better quality food.

I can second this. Quality at Todai is not as high as one would expect for that sort of pricing.

The Line isn't for business-types alone.  I've seen waaay too many casual slippers-and-shorts locals there on weekdays.

Anyway, many of the larger hotel buffets do carry fresh oysters.  Just give them a call to verify.  Orchard Cafe, Mosaic, Brios, Melt, Oscars, Aquamarine.

*added :-

Oh, and Greenhouse@Ritz-Carlton.  Brought my bf there for his b'day and the dinner spread/food was great! 

Edited by MeowPrince

Instagram @the_meowprince

my bf n I bought a Feed at raffles card as we eat out very often. This dining card offers us the most dining outlet and privileges. 2 pax at 50% off. If I wanna eat jap, there is mikuni, oysters? Equinox. Etc. another card we use often is Amex plat as it offers the palate card which gives you 50% off 2 pax at most Tung Lok restaurants. We don't usually eat Buffett but use those dining discounts instead

The Line isn't for business-types alone.  I've seen waaay too many casual slippers-and-shorts locals there on weekdays.

Anyway, many of the larger hotel buffets do carry fresh oysters.  Just give them a call to verify.  Orchard Cafe, Mosaic, Brios, Melt, Oscars, Aquamarine.

*added :-

Oh, and Greenhouse@Ritz-Carlton.  Brought my bf there for his b'day and the dinner spread/food was great! 

Agree. Greenhouse is good.

Try 10@Claymore at Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel.  Please note it is not the Pan Pacific at Marina.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.