Male HQ

Best Software For Photo

Guest friday

Guest friday

my hp camera 2megapix give tme disappointed result is there any software whereby i can enlarge, adjustment to perfect.

what type of software whereby i can burn into disk so that i can play in my dvd player to the TV 29" without any disruption.

Is there a software whereby I zoom still able to see perfect picuture instead of those square block.

Hi friday,

It will easier for us to share recommendation if you can tell us your current digital imaging software.

I used to use Xatshow.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

a good free software will be Google's Picasa. quite a number of nifty features for the average users.

as for your question on zoom to see perfect pic instead of square block, it has to do with your camera settings, ie how good quality is each picture. as once taken, there is no software able to increase the pixel size (adobe photoshop can enhanced it but can never perfect it)

rem the term - rubbish in rubbish out, if your picture is of low quality setting, no software can save that

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.