Male HQ

West - The Quiet Part Of Sg

shiwei246810

I'm western... Central... I think... I don't know. LOLL. xD

okok u r in the west....... BBQ!!!

I'm from the west too haha

lets org a westie outing!

I stays in the central, but my gay buddy stays in the west. I do agree west side has the least good guys maybe because its flooded with too much foreigners. East side still has the best quality guys

i think foreigners r everywhere... too bad when tenggah gets developed and young ppl move in (like in punggol and sk) we r already time to retire...

At first thought you meant that west side doesn't have a lot entertainment facilities. Which is rubbish, I have 2 shopping centres, one with a hypermart and the other with ice-skating rink, and one more upcoming one with Kino in it. All within walking distance from my place. We're turning into a mini-CBD. So the west is ANYTHING but quiet.

Then I got the feeling you meant the other kind "entertainment" and now I'm confused e_e

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest faynic

Staying in West for 30 years (Boon Lay => Bt Gombak => Boon Lay). Don't like (always hope to stay in the East) but don't know why stay so long though. I am fine with gathering, lets buy some beers & sit around mrt station (lol)

At first thought you meant that west side doesn't have a lot entertainment facilities. Which is rubbish, I have 2 shopping centres, one with a hypermart and the other with ice-skating rink, and one more upcoming one with Kino in it. All within walking distance from my place. We're turning into a mini-CBD. So the west is ANYTHING but quiet.

Then I got the feeling you meant the other kind "entertainment" and now I'm confused e_e

haha i didnt say anything abt entertainment... im jus saying the population "skewage" as a whole... its always like... where do u live? hg.. sian... where do u live? sk.. sian... where do u live? tamp.. sian... 

jus wanna kno more ppl in the west so we can come up wif some events ourselves :)

Staying in West for 30 years (Boon Lay => Bt Gombak => Boon Lay). Don't like (always hope to stay in the East) but don't know why stay so long though. I am fine with gathering, lets buy some beers & sit around mrt station (lol)

i actually dun mind late night cabbing hm if the place is in the west.... always meet in central have to chiong last train... and sg's last train ends freaking early id say

Correct me if I am wrong though, the west side has more greenery. If this is true, then the air in the west is fresher. Lol.

fresher air fresher ppl... den shouldnt we be more active? lol

haha i didnt say anything abt entertainment... im jus saying the population "skewage" as a whole... its always like... where do u live? hg.. sian... where do u live? sk.. sian... where do u live? tamp.. sian... 

jus wanna kno more ppl in the west so we can come up wif some events ourselves :)

i actually dun mind late night cabbing hm if the place is in the west.... always meet in central have to chiong last train... and sg's last train ends freaking early id say

fresher air fresher ppl... den shouldnt we be more active? lol

Haha. Can't speak for the rest, but I think I am active enough. 

Correct me if I am wrong though, the west side has more greenery. If this is true, then the air in the west is fresher. Lol.

Actually east air quality is better. The petrochemical industry are all along the west coast. Take a look at west coast park, you can only see refineries and habour facilities..

成熟不是心變老,是淚在打轉,卻依然還能微笑。

Guest faynic

Air in West should be the worst. Dun forget the fty in Tuas, chemicals in Jurong Island, etc. West Coast park cmi compared to East Coast park. The only gd thing is we go Malaysia faster

u_u Only Jurong Point and the new shopping centres in Jurong east have better entertainment facilities. The rest simply cmi D:

Unless there are new renovations and changes taking place like with clementi, but it's unlikely. Not for those along the Northsouth line anyway ):

But I haveeee gotten very used to living in the West. xD And it's really convenient getting to the different universities and polytechnics HAHA

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

It's more towards the north. This area is green, laden with vegetation.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

The west seems less cluttered with more grid roads as compared to the east.

And I wonder why am I still staying at the end of the country when I work at the other end of the country.

haha u work somewhere thats above the world man... 

sad staying in the west is so boring haha east has alot of aj guys.

hello fellow westiesss

i agree... west is really lacking the action... we shd generate some

But I haveeee gotten very used to living in the West. xD And it's really convenient getting to the different universities and polytechnics HAHA

ehhhhhhhhhh... i tot u were living somewhere far... my memory failing liao.... lol

my side is don't really have much greenery.

I'm over at BP's side, its full of greenery! Petir park's good for a stroll.

haha west still ok ba... i like tenggah now... i always jog along BB road... den sometimes go offroad into the vegetations.......................... 

I don't think Queenstown can be consider West, it should be more towards Central.

eh... dun outcast ppl liao!!! west not enuf ppl already le T.T haha i think i will take any1 from redhill onwards who wans to claim themself as part of the west X.x

eh... dun outcast ppl liao!!! west not enuf ppl already le T.T haha i think i will take any1 from redhill onwards who wans to claim themself as part of the west X.x

Haha!! I never considered myself central much, and it's lame to consider QT south as well. Yeah, Redhill on should be west IMO.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

Another westie here.. Well ive live from this extreme end for more than 25 years.. Really quiet around my end.. The only happening things that i see are at Jurong Point.

hey there.... haha west really sux rite... since we r not @ the liberty of moving hse... lets make the west happening

Westie here! :P

hi :)

nice partying just now shiwei246810!! =)))))))

yes... very nice... but i have to say... today was bad :( ytd was so much better :(

and another incentive for a westie grp... share cab!!! haha

Just sharing. How about the road near Queenstown or Commonwealth to the Ikea building and Alexandra, there are lots of greenery. I also saw a series of bridge and a park nearby, I think it was Holt park. Really not sure if I have the street names right since I only happened to past by them recently and googled them. I have only stayed in Singapore a couple years. To me these places arer very soothing. Will visit there more next time.

Just sharing. How about the road near Queenstown or Commonwealth to the Ikea building and Alexandra, there are lots of greenery. I also saw a series of bridge and a park nearby, I think it was Holt park. Really not sure if I have the street names right since I only happened to past by them recently and googled them. I have only stayed in Singapore a couple years. To me these places arer very soothing. Will visit there more next time.

Hort park. it is linked to telok blangah park then to Mt faber by bridges. it does offers a lot of photography moments.

I'm from West side. It has its own charm though it does have too many FT due to the factories and stuff. Now central and town is equally flooded with FT. Only a matter of time, these people will claw into the east side :P

East side got airport. That's where all the FT comes from, haha.

The transformation that is taking place in the west, The Jurong Gateway  ...

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

The transformation that is taking place in the west, The Jurong Gateway ...

big box was supposed to b completed by 2009 and now is 2013... i wun want to go there if i dun see them digging out and reworking all the rusted foundation... Lucrum Capital said they wanted to invest @ least 200m in big box on jan 2012... den no news... later in dec 2012, Prima and Utraco wants to commit 92m... i wonder how long those foundations are going to continue to rot there

announced in 2008 for 10-15 yrs later... its already 1/3 - 1/2 the time gone and we still dont see anything... i reckon the same thing for the new rail lines "by" 2030... they might as well jus announce these plans to the sperms in our balls... like we can even live long enuf to use them -.=

Edited by shiwei246810

i'm working at international business park, before big box started building. Heard the building belonged to akira, and then they met with some financial problem, then had to stop the building. Think recently started to have some work again, but need to notice more carefully when i walk pass then next time.

Beside JE MRT the building will be complete in a few more months I think, that one looks big also.

If you have the chance to move, where will you move to and why? I quite like hougang just because someone I would like to f* lives there, haha.