Male HQ

Cafes With Power Plugs And Wifi

Not sure if this has been asked

But I'm looking for some cafes (not within schools) that has power plugs and wifi -  some place where I can study and do my projects in peace

Currently planting myself at some coffee bean/tcc joints

The one at myvillage ain't  bad but the place is small and got only two plugs, so need to rotate w other folks

Would like to know more cafes.

Tx in advance

Caffe Ritazza at Changi Airport Terminal 1 at the red seats areas inside. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

book cafe is really good, but food is expensive, but they are friendly and don't chase people out. they even have extension cords for multiple plugs. lol

others i know are D'good cafe, group therapy, Selfish gene cafe, Starbucks at Clarke Quay central, The Loft @chinatown, le'toile cafe....etc

just google them to know about their locations & just nicely request for their wifi keys :)

Guest Cafe Dweller

Nice list!

Yes agree that Book cafe the menu is expensive but they need to be, considering most of the patrons there stay for at least a couple of hours.

Just to add that I recently popped into Vanila Cafe at Boon Tat street and it was NOT good.

The table near the power plug was right in front and that table was crawling with ants, so they got overr my laptop, my bag. Spent more time swiping away the ants than anything else.  Stayed for like 15 mins and gave up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.