Male HQ

Pee Fetish!

LongCurious

to start off i would say urine that came straight off from the 'tap' is clean and have no harm drinking it as long the person is healthy and not on any kind of drugs.

im only into pee enema however. could try golden shower but not pee drinking.

what do you guys think about golden shower, pee enema and pee drinking?

this is a fetish so not many people will be understanding but no one can stop your pee freedom!

Guest johnsonklt

not many like to be pee on  &  not many people like to pee on others.

This is my experience,  I like to be pee on,   usually  I  will inform 

the other party that I like to be pee on.   I too also tell the other 

party that I am also very kinky too.   

Well I do hope to meet someone over here to pee on me  
&  will like to worship his body fr head to toes.  

Cheers      :thumb:

clean yourself up in a hot shower, drink a litre of water, have shower with 3-4 people and golden shower begins, drink or not depends.. then everyone can recycle! yay!

feel the warmth of other people liquid dripping down from your overflowing mouth of goodness! swim in a tub of urine sounds kinky as well, but best if the pee is fresh like within 30 minutes @@ as bateria grow quickly on bodily fluid exposed to air.. thats what i know

I agree with LongCurious, piss is damn horny! Love to be pissed on or to piss on another guy! It is so hot to be down on your knees in front of another guy and he grabs your hair, and releases his sexy golden stream all over your chest, face and into your open mouth!

Even better is to be laying on your back with your legs pulled up and your hole exposed. His warm piss hits your hole and its ecstasy :-P

Everyone should try it before you decide you don't like it.

Who likes this scene?

Its late at night and we are in a back street. No-one is around but someone could walk by at any time. We are both fully clothed but you don't care. You push me down onto knees and then unzip your jeans. You take out your cock and you aim it at my face. You've been saving your piss and you can feel the pressure In your bladder. You hold back knowing how badly I want it. You look down into my eyes and you can see me begging you to release your pee.

"Are you ready boy?" you asked. "Yes sir, please sir, I need your piss", I reply.

You hold your cock, relax and let you pee flow. Your golden piss streams from your cock and soaks my face and down onto my tshirt. Its making me so horny - your piss and my precum are soaking my undies and my cock is rock hard.

You finish your piss and you look down at me completely soaked. "Suck the last drops of pee from my cock", you command and I quickly obey, cleaning your cock with my mouth and tongue.

You put your cock back in your jeans and zip up. You walk away leaving me on my knees in the pool of your piss.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a pee voyeur and had a real swell time in Singapore in the 70s when many toilets had peepholes.  My favourite haunts were the old Plaza Singapura, Sim Lim Square and the now demolished National Library on Stamford Road.  I could spend hours sitting in a cubicle and staring through the peepholes at the guys peeing in he next cubicle.  The walls of the cubicles had lots of graffiti - drawings showing men blowing men or men fucking and often there were short stories scribbled across the walls.  There were also names with phone nos to call for free blowjobs etc.  Often the guys urinating will get a semi-hardon while reading as they pee.  Very so often, they will end up with a super erection and masturbate.

So sad, all of these toilets now have been renovated and no more chance of happy hours for  voyeurs like me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I love pee enema.  Used to have a boyfriend who would pee into me after he has ejaculated.  The feeling when the pee rushes out through my tight butthole is sensational.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2013 at 6:13 PM, Guest johnsonklt said:

not many like to be pee on  &  not many people like to pee on others.

This is my experience,  I like to be pee on,   usually  I  will inform 

the other party that I like to be pee on.   I too also tell the other 

party that I am also very kinky too.   

Well I do hope to meet someone over here to pee on me  
&  will like to worship his body fr head to toes.  

Cheers      :thumb:

Line me at eugene5320

14 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I met one guy who had a pee fetish, and he wanted me to pee on my own suit. Since I didn't want to damage my blazer, I agreed to wear suspenders instead. So he enjoyed seeing me wet my white shirt and suspenders with pee. I remember seeing he was damn hard.

Line me at eugene5320

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2013 at 10:06 AM, robbie said:

Who likes this scene?

Its late at night and we are in a back street. No-one is around but someone could walk by at any time. We are both fully clothed but you don't care. You push me down onto knees and then unzip your jeans. You take out your cock and you aim it at my face. You've been saving your piss and you can feel the pressure In your bladder. You hold back knowing how badly I want it. You look down into my eyes and you can see me begging you to release your pee.

"Are you ready boy?" you asked. "Yes sir, please sir, I need your piss", I reply.

You hold your cock, relax and let you pee flow. Your golden piss streams from your cock and soaks my face and down onto my tshirt. Its making me so horny - your piss and my precum are soaking my undies and my cock is rock hard.

You finish your piss and you look down at me completely soaked. "Suck the last drops of pee from my cock", you command and I quickly obey, cleaning your cock with my mouth and tongue.

You put your cock back in your jeans and zip up. You walk away leaving me on my knees in the pool of your piss.

let meet up and i need a pee slave 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:06 PM, mike_amk said:

Yup... I'd like to try some pee fun again....hehe

Tried it some years back, on the spur of the moment... cool with the right person.

great , if have chance pee on u