Male HQ

Non-Masturbation

BernardGoh

TIPS TO AVOID MASTURBATION:

1. Pray daily, ask for the gifts of the Spirit, that which will strengthen you against temptation. Pray fervently and out loud when the temptations are the strongest.

2. Follow a program of vigorous daily exercise. The exercises reduce emotional tension and depression and are absolutely basic to the solution of this problem. Double your physical activity when you feel stress increasing.

3. When the temptation to masturbate is strong, yell STOP to those thoughts as loudly as you can in your mind and then recite a pre-chosen Scripture or sing an inspirational hymn. It is important to turn your thoughts away from the selfish need to indulge.

4. Set goals of abstinence, begin with a day, then a week, month, year and finally commit to never doing it again. Until you commit yourself to never again you will always be open to temptation.

5. Change in behavior and attitude is most easily achieved through a changed self-image. Spend time every day imagining yourself strong and in control, easily overcoming tempting situations.

Firstly, a big OMG to the religious stuff from curious_boi, that's quite silly and lol-worthy! HAHA!

I honestly didn't care. If you want to be careful, I say masturbate while you take a dump. With the heat in the place, it's easy to get hard every time you do number 2, so use that to polish your pole so you get some nice relieving. Of course, make sure you get some tissue or toilet paper in hand ready so that you don't spill. You don't want the next guy to find even a drop there.

But if you want to opt for a shower stroke, make sure you (1) pick a cubicle that's just at the drain gutter, (2) use a lot of foamy soap while you get off so as to conceal any trace; and (3) if you think it's still risky but you need to do it in the shower, go take a shower just after lights-out - but make it a quick shower. And you don't need too much foam, but best still to pick a cubicle at the gutter.

Happy wanking! ;)

1. Pray daily, ask for the gifts of the Spirit, that which will strengthen you against temptation. Pray fervently and out loud when the temptations are the strongest.

2. Follow a program of vigorous daily exercise. The exercises reduce emotional tension and depression and are absolutely basic to the solution of this problem. Double your physical activity when you feel stress increasing.

3. When the temptation to masturbate is strong, yell STOP to those thoughts as loudly as you can in your mind and then recite a pre-chosen Scripture or sing an inspirational hymn. It is important to turn your thoughts away from the selfish need to indulge.

4. Set goals of abstinence, begin with a day, then a week, month, year and finally commit to never doing it again. Until you commit yourself to never again you will always be open to temptation.

5. Change in behavior and attitude is most easily achieved through a changed self-image. Spend time every day imagining yourself strong and in control, easily overcoming tempting situations.

Oh boiiii.

Instagram: vodkabaker

I have periods where I can just don't feel horny at all, not even a need to masturbate for weeks. I only broke the record only because I thought maybe I should release it.

Sometimes I wonder if I've achieved some form of enlightenment of self over desire or something. Don't even need to control. Haha.

Just passed 2 week of non-masturbation, continue to train as training for army confinement, any guys doing such training or cum control or what is the longest days of non-masturbation, you have no masturbate?

Once you enlisted for your confinement period, you'll naturally don't have the feel to masturbate.

Use a chansity belt.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

When you are occupied with other things to keep your mind and body busy, wanking will be the last thing on your mind.
That includes hobbies, sports, friends, studies, the list can go on.  And if you can have so much energy to think about (and desire) masturbation during BMT, something must be seriously wrong with national service!

Instagram @the_meowprince

Using your methods, how long have u abstained?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i guess different persons have different libidos.

i know some guys who dont masturbate for months. They only cum through intercourse.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Nice:)

:hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:BLUE BEAT ROCKS  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  

:hat:  :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:  :hat:

If you are enhanced BMT batch, your schedule will be so packed that at the end of your training, you will just feel like having a good bath and go to sleep (perhaps texting or calling your loved ones b4 tat). Wanking is last in your mind and you'll be so tired, you won't have the urge.

If you feel horny, tell us. I'll feedback to them that your army training shld be more xiong. 

Instead of training NOT to wank, I suggest you worry abt other things like adapting to regimental lifestyle, training up your stamina etc...

zzzz -.-

Very good, I have not masturbated in public for a year

in public?

So what about in pte?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Firstly, a big OMG to the religious stuff from curious_boi, that's quite silly and lol-worthy! HAHA!

I honestly didn't care. If you want to be careful, I say masturbate while you take a dump. With the heat in the place, it's easy to get hard every time you do number 2, so use that to polish your pole so you get some nice relieving. Of course, make sure you get some tissue or toilet paper in hand ready so that you don't spill. You don't want the next guy to find even a drop there.

But if you want to opt for a shower stroke, make sure you (1) pick a cubicle that's just at the drain gutter, (2) use a lot of foamy soap while you get off so as to conceal any trace; and (3) if you think it's still risky but you need to do it in the shower, go take a shower just after lights-out - but make it a quick shower. And you don't need too much foam, but best still to pick a cubicle at the gutter.

Happy wanking! ;)

No those tips are not religious but universal in nature. Anybody can follow them without fear or guilt.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone once told me he didn't masturbate. He usually did push-ups or swim whenever he felt horny.

He was highly charged and when he came, it was like a rope of cum spurting from his cock.

He doesn't have huge balls...but I don't know where his load of cum was stored before ejaculation.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Someone once told me he didn't masturbate. He usually did push-ups or swim whenever he felt horny.

He was highly charged and when he came, it was like a rope of cum spurting from his cock.

He doesn't have huge balls...but I don't know where his load of cum was stored before ejaculation.

You no need huge balls to produce a huge squirt! Semen is stored in the Prostate and Sperms are stored in Sperm Ducts ( Coil below the Balls ) 

Cheers =) 

• 2 weeks later...

I've not been masturbating for months. It shocked me when I first became aware of how often others masturbate. From my point of view, the question would be something like: how could you be so horny all the time?

Different people, different needs. Some people eat ànd eat but never grow fat. While some are opposite. Most important is you should be happy with what you are.

Totally agree, just wanna rest at the end of the day.

Training can be really tiring at times and also since we see each other naked regularly, the mood just ain't right. Forbidden fruits always taste better. I remember near my end of service, when ever I do weekend duties, I would JO openly in the showers since knowing that no body would be around. Somehow there was still a little excitement feeling of being afraid that the other duty personals might step in.

Sometimes the more you try to control yourself from not doing any DIY, you ended up being more horny.

Guest Glyph

One time I was so obsessed with Auron of FFX that I did not masturbate for at least a month.

For the entire month, I was reading fanfiction about him. If not reading, writing fanfiction.  :o

Necrophillia for a month.

Guest Zephz

Masturbation is good in some sense..

However, from what i have read in a few articls, excessive masturbation can be very harmful & causes side effect. Like hair loss & early aging.

Different people, different needs. Some people eat ànd eat but never grow fat. While some are opposite. Most important is you should be happy with what you are.

Training can be really tiring at times and also since we see each other naked regularly, the mood just ain't right. Forbidden fruits always taste better. I remember near my end of service, when ever I do weekend duties, I would JO openly in the showers since knowing that no body would be around. Somehow there was still a little excitement feeling of being afraid that the other duty personals might step in.

Sometimes the more you try to control yourself from not doing any DIY, you ended up being more horny.

Back then during BMT, we often have little time before lights out and so we will often share shower cubicles. Yeah the mood "just aren't right" :)

...excessive masturbation can be very harmful & causes side effect. Like hair loss & early aging.

OMG :wacko: , can't be true!! cos all the toilet uncles in pools still have plenty of hair, of course not on the smaller head... :whistle:

Back then during BMT, we often have little time before lights out and so we will often share shower cubicles. Yeah the mood "just aren't right" :)

back than we wait & wait in our birthday suit, face to face for them to 'speed shower', right in front of you also no mood to see the birdies. also have people who do toilet area cleaning or wash clothes in their birthday suit so that wash clothes, clean toilet than clean themselves.  :thumb:

If you don't DIY, your sperm when reach it's expiry date, just break down and get reabsorb. If you DIY too often than your balls factory cannot meet the demand so produce sub-standard wares. So either way nothing much to worry about.  :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

OMG :wacko: , can't be true!! cos all the toilet uncles in pools still have plenty of hair, of course not on the smaller head... :whistle:

back than we wait & wait in our birthday suit, face to face for them to 'speed shower', right in front of you also no mood to see the birdies. also have people who do toilet area cleaning or wash clothes in their birthday suit so that wash clothes, clean toilet than clean themselves.  :thumb:

If you don't DIY, your sperm when reach it's expiry date, just break down and get reabsorb. If you DIY too often than your balls factory cannot meet the demand so produce sub-standard wares. So either way nothing much to worry about.  :ph34r:

Hahah, unless u are the PC, PS, just crash into the showers ... :P

Amen! :P .. the longest I went was for 30days then jo... did it for 3 times  :P

I have periods where I can just don't feel horny at all, not even a need to masturbate for weeks. I only broke the record only because I thought maybe I should release it.

Sometimes I wonder if I've achieved some form of enlightenment of self over desire or something. Don't even need to control. Haha.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I first read the first three words.