Male HQ

Jack'd Connection / Location Update Problems

Guest 7890

im using galaxy note (android) and jack'd doesnt update my locations, showing the same guys near my home area everywhere i go. however, when im at home, there is no prob and it will update, showing different guys. i do not have the same prob with grindr. or is it an issue with the phone? anyone faces the same prob?

Hey. I got the same problem too. It doesn't update after I come back from overseas. I have to try for a few days before it finally update my location back to SG. 

The update location function seems to be missing in the android app. Iphone has the function but I can't find it anywhere in the android version. 

You must turn on the app, exit, then turn on again.

For me, it showed the same guys I had in my previous location but after exiting it and opening it again, the guys changed.

i exit and turn on again but most of the time it does not work. maybe only 1 out of 10 tries successful.

Android needs GPS to be switched on in addition to switching on Locations

i used to be able to use jack'd with no problem at all for a long time even with GPS turned off (GPS consumed alot of batt), using only the "use wireless networks - location determined by wi-fi and/or mobile networks" option. so im not sure is it bcos of GPS.

by the way, same problem with the SG Buses app.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

These technical issues are expected when a developer has not pushed an update out in months.

I still can't upload pictures without getting an error 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, after the recent update, this Jack'd app could only have portrait view and not landscape view...

Anyone knows how to to have a landscape view, or it is no longer possible after the update?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.